What does your gamerpic mean to you?

Xbox 360

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Although gamerpics are a very insignificant part of gaming they do give us lots of customization options and ways to express ourselves. What is significant to you about yours?
Mine is currently a wizard from the Cartoon Network program, Regular Show. I chose this because I am not only a fan of the show, but also during certain events in my life I have found myself with unexplainable powers the likes of which have not been seen in the real world. Upon further research via Wikipedia I found that these powers were the telltale signs of a wizard, so the gamerpic seemed fitting seeing as I am a wizard.
My avatar for this site and tag is my favorite character from my favorite game FF7. For my Xbox gamer pic I chose one I thought looked cool. On Xbox they put out a large selection of gamer pics to choose from, but I'd like them to add more to the selection at shorter intervals. Also it would be awesome if you could use an achievement pic as your gamer pic.
My pic to the right is the one that I normally use for Xbox One (I currently have the "exclusive" Year One gamerpic, but will eventually switch it back); For 360, I'm currently using an Avatar gamerpic using the "elf armor" and some sword and shield action "prop". Bascially simulating Link from The Legend of Zelda as best as possible. The wolf symbolizes the other half of my gamertag. If only I could get my avatar to be able to wear the werewolf costume and the elf clothing, I'd be set!
The one I currently have is one that came with the Halo 3 Legendary map pack. Haven't changed it since.
I like the idea of this thread! Refreshing.. I hardly change mine, been looking for a good one to try and fit my name and for a long time it was a demon from Doom..but then someone on TA had it on my friend feed and people were getting me mixed up with him...so I happened on this cool little piece of art, which if you can believe it or not came from a McDonald's gamerpic pac. I don't know it just kind of fits me and I haven't seen anyone else with it, so looks like I'll be sticking with this for now.
I haven't changed mine in ages. I was browsing them one day and found a bulldog, and I love my bulldog almost as much as my kids, so I've been using it ever since. I didn't even know where I got it until Hotdog informed me it came from one of the arcade poker games.

My bully, Chloe....

Last edited 07-04-2015 at 11:57 AM by SG Steelhead.
I chose This flaming eagle. I figured it looked like a hellish eagle.
Last edited 01-06-2015 at 12:55 AM by WAXR.
First, my avatar pic looks nothing like me. Second, when I use to share this gamertag with my husband, he is actually the one that created my avatar and I never really bothered to change it much. Third, I went through an emo phase for a minute and made this my gamerpic and it has been this one for a really long time. It has grown on me and it is now what most people associate with my gamertag.
I haven't changed mine in ages. I was browsing them one day and found a bulldog, and I love my bulldog almost as much as my kids, so I've been using it ever since. I didn't even know where I got it until Hotdog informed me it came from one of the arcade poker games.

My bully, Chloe....
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Awesome pup Steelhead. I've wanted to own a bulldog forever because I look like one in the face. I've moved to Georgia now though and I feel like if I own a bulldog in this state everyone will call him Uga, which could get annoying because I'm a big Gators fan.
My gamerpic is a Mortal Kombat picture, and Mortal Kombat 4 is my favourite Mortal Kombat game.
On my 360 I have Wolverine since I have always been fan of the comic, and on XB1 I have a wolf coz I just love them and if I'm not mistaken it's also my Indian star sign Smile
I'm Canadian, so the beaver. If you want to over think it, my nickname is Buck, and the beaver has buck teeth. I also liked the fact it was red and stood out when looking down a list of gamerpics.
I like the hulk so when I got the pic for playing the game I changed it and never looked back

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account