Games With Gold July

Deals & Discounts

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

Next month’s Games With Gold have been announced, with Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag available throughout July, and So Many Me available free to download from 16th July to 15th August. There’s also news that, to mark two years since Games with Gold first started and as a thank you to Xbox fans, Games with Gold will now offer two new games on Xbox One every month.

On Xbox 360, you download Plants vs. Zombies from 1st July till 15th July, and Gears of War 3 from 16th July till 31st July.

source: xboxoneuk
Ok, so after some discussions with other staff members, I'm going to agree that what the hell, no reason to stop active members from posting threads. Yea at one time there was a little debate on this subject of keeping all these free games for gold in the same thread. My reasoning was to keep the forums clean and instead of having a thread that garnered very few responses and having multiple of these such threads, whilst the argument was it really isn't that much of an issue of clutter in the forums as to have active members posting threads for both keeping the community going and having work on certain badges.

I'm inclined to go with the second of the reasoning. So from now on go ahead and post new monthly threads about Games For Gold. My apologies to you Lord Kirken Morder if I came off sounding like a dick as that was not my intention. I kind of didn't want to post that and actually felt bad after I did. Sometimes someone comes along and makes a very valid argument.
Ok, so after some discussions with other staff members, I'm going to agree that what the hell, no reason to stop active members from posting threads. Yea at one time there was a little debate on this subject of keeping all these free games for gold in the same thread. My reasoning was to keep the forums clean and instead of having a thread that garnered very few responses and having multiple of these such threads, whilst the argument was it really isn't that much of an issue of clutter in the forums as to have active members posting threads for both keeping the community going and having work on certain badges.

I'm inclined to go with the second of the reasoning. So from now on go ahead and post new monthly threads about Games For Gold. My apologies to you Lord Kirken Morder if I came off sounding like a dick as that was not my intention. I kind of didn't want to post that and actually felt bad after I did. Sometimes someone comes along and makes a very valid argument.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
ok glad I am right for a change. I am not offended after playing halo 3 and doom 2 with you, {you} seem to be a decent person.
ok glad I am right for a change. I am not offended after playing halo 3 and doom 2 with you, {you} seem to be a decent person.
Originally Posted by Lord Kirken Morder
i bet that was fun... lol
Have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised by Black Flag showing up. I've wanted to play it for a while now, just never bothered to pick it up.
Have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised by Black Flag showing up. I've wanted to play it for a while now, just never bothered to pick it up.
Originally Posted by Obsidian Tides
Thrown on my AC blacklog to never get played.
Originally Posted by Kaens
you clearly don't play enough games, lol Wink
So is AC going to be for the Xbox One?
Originally Posted by SpectreSubZero
Yes sir you are correct in that statement.
Wow....great news. I've wanted to play that game for a long time!
Yeah, I should have mentioned it's not one I'd settle for on 360. PC or One only. I'm glad I resisted any AC games during the Steam sale, though.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Black Flag is one of the best AC games... it should be played.
gonna be fun to finish it again... I just love that game series and looking forward to Syndicate Big Grin
Black Flag is horrible and slow. You spend more time on the stupid boat than you do actually assassinating people. AC II is and will continue to be the best Assassin's Creed game ever made.
I have a buddy who is into AC but After the 1st release, I didn't want to continue with that series. too many collectibles, i'd play crackdown 1 & 2 instead. I'm happy to see gow 3 as my disc has seen better days.
Black Flag is horrible and slow. You spend more time on the stupid boat than you do actually assassinating people. AC II is and will continue to be the best Assassin's Creed game ever made.
Originally Posted by Langhostio
But, boat battles are the best part of this game. Honestly, I got the feeling in the Paris game where I was just indiscriminately murdering people cause they jaywalked across the street.
But, boat battles are the best part of this game. Honestly, I got the feeling in the Paris game where I was just indiscriminately murdering people cause they jaywalked across the street.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Black Flag is the only AC where I have not finished the main story once started. I feel like the ship is too much. Sometimes, I just want to get somewhere, and I don't want to crisscross all over the map to avoid the British Navy, nor do I want to have 12 battles to get there.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account