Is it time for some mitosis?

Deals & Discounts

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

So I like the Deals & Steals thread, but don't care (haven't this generation so 3+ years) about physical media anymore. Would anyone else be interested in splitting it into two threads - one for digital and one for physical?
IDK, I guess you could try it, I have no objections too it. I'm pretty much the opposite of you, meaning I like the physical content but really I mean whats the difference in quickly looking at the existing thread over quickly looking at a digital only thread only the fact that you may already know its digital download content only, but I bet dollars to doughnuts that someone will post physical content in that thread as well.
IDK, I guess you could try it, I have no objections too it. I'm pretty much the opposite of you, meaning I like the physical content but really I mean whats the difference in quickly looking at the existing thread over quickly looking at a digital only thread only the fact that you may already know its digital download content only, but I bet dollars to doughnuts that someone will post physical content in that thread as well.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
What's the difference? Because the sales are different.

If you don't buy in Texas, would you want Texas only deals mixed in?

I would like to see them separated. There is actually no price that I will buy an X1 game on disc now. Last one I bought was for $7, brand new, and I never played it, it went GWG. I gave the disc away, still never played it, and I basically threw away $7.

So, I do not even look at the current deals page, because it focuses on things on disc. Give me a digital only place, and I will actually check that out.
I've been mostly buying digital myself. I hate MS got bullied into putting the disc back into the Xbox. I still use it for some games early on I bought when it came out and movies I own. Most everything else I do digital now.
What's the difference? Because the sales are different.

If you don't buy in Texas, would you want Texas only deals mixed in?

I would like to see them separated. There is actually no price that I will buy an X1 game on disc now. Last one I bought was for $7, brand new, and I never played it, it went GWG. I gave the disc away, still never played it, and I basically threw away $7.

So, I do not even look at the current deals page, because it focuses on things on disc. Give me a digital only place, and I will actually check that out.
Originally Posted by futiles
Is that why you've posted twice in the last week in that thread and 90 times since it was created? And what does buying in Texas have anything to with it, with the age of the internet (actually even before) you can/could order anything from anywhere.

Like I said feel free to try it. I really have no objections so I don't know why you are trying to sway my opinion on that. Smile
Is that why you've posted twice in the last week in that thread and 90 times since it was created? And what does buying in Texas have anything to with it, with the age of the internet (actually even before) you can/could order anything from anywhere.

Like I said feel free to try it. I really have no objections so I don't know why you are trying to sway my opinion on that. Smile
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Honestly, I thought he was talking about this page: https://www.gamertagnation.com/games/sales/

But, judging by the fact that it only has the GwG title on it (and not sure they are the current ones), I am guessing no one else uses it, either.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account