Let me Tweet that review

Feature Requests

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review
Can we have the ability to tweet our reviews? This would also be great exposure for the site as they would have to come to the site to read the full review and maybe start looking around at what else it has to offer.
Does the Tweeter not allow you to include links to websites? Seems like a feature they should have.
You can manually tweet reviews (or any link for that matter) on Twitter using a simple copy/paste of the URL.

However I am looking into integrating some sort of automated Twitter posts for achievements, milestones, and perhaps reviews similar to "that other site". Of course this would be opt-in only for those that truly want this feature. I'll look into this soon.
You can manually tweet reviews (or any link for that matter) on Twitter using a simple copy/paste of the URL.

However I am looking into integrating some sort of automated Twitter posts for achievements, milestones, and perhaps reviews similar to "that other site". Of course this would be opt-in only for those that truly want this feature. I'll look into this soon.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Yup and I did that, but it sure doesn't look as nice as that other site...
File Type: jpg

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account