motoBOSS

Complete any game in the MX vs. ATV series
D-See

Play a Game In The DC Series.*

*And Please Add a Dc Series
Prankster

Login on April Fools Day. 5 BP
Originally Posted by Maxemin222
But the joke is you have to earn an achievement on April 1st to get it, regardless of whether or not you log in on April 1st Lol
Mission Impossible: Add an unobtainable achievement to your to-do list
I know I've brought this up before, but there are new platforms added to the list that you can get achievements on, I'd love to see a badge or series of badges related to getting achievements or completing games on multiple platforms; maybe "Well Rounded" for the name?
  • Xbox 360 (this could be all games or we could have a 360 Arcade separation as well)
  • Xbox One
  • Xbox Series S/X
  • GFWL
  • WP (this could include all WP games or have separate categories for games that only worked on specific versions of the platform)
  • Windows (again, this could be all games or separate them based on Win 8, Win 10, Win 11, etc)
  • UWP (assuming this needed to be kept separate since this works on several OS setups)
  • iOS
  • Apple TV
  • Nintendo Switch
  • Android
  • Kindle Fire
  • Gear VR
  • Web (Ok, there's only 1 "Web" platform game, a version of Wordament)
So that's a minimum of 12-14 unique platforms, possibly more depending on how we count them.
I know I've brought this up before, but there are new platforms added to the list that you can get achievements on, I'd love to see a badge or series of badges related to getting achievements or completing games on multiple platforms; maybe "Well Rounded" for the name?
  • Xbox 360 (this could be all games or we could have a 360 Arcade separation as well)
  • Xbox One
  • Xbox Series S/X
  • GFWL
  • WP (this could include all WP games or have separate categories for games that only worked on specific versions of the platform)
  • Windows (again, this could be all games or separate them based on Win 8, Win 10, Win 11, etc)
  • UWP (assuming this needed to be kept separate since this works on several OS setups)
  • iOS
  • Apple TV
  • Nintendo Switch
  • Android
  • Kindle Fire
  • Gear VR
  • Web (Ok, there's only 1 "Web" platform game, a version of Wordament)
So that's a minimum of 12-14 unique platforms, possibly more depending on how we count them.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Gonna defend Web and say there's 2 whopping lists don't forget Wordament Snap Attack Wink

iOS/Android could be merged into "Mobile"
Windows 8 10 and 11 you could group together
GFWL was Vista Win 7 and neither of the above games run on these legacy OS's

But the Single game platforms like Web Gear VR Apple TV etc should be regarded as obsolete, or not be taken into account for badges as one of them is currently fully discontinued and two of them have discontinued/unobtainable achievements

UWP is mutiplaform and should get dissolved and added to each respected platform (imho)

Just like Xbox 1 and Series X are being handled

Rather focus on adding badges of games series with many games like Cabela's or Rapala's
Vaccinated- Complete any game in the Outbreak series

I don't think I saw a badge for this game, unless I missed it.
Serial Killer I, II, III, & IV- Complete 2, 3, 4, & 5 games from the same series

(For example, complete 5 Far Cry games)
Caught in 5K or Y5K-
Complete any game with a 5000 accumulated gamerscore
Arcade FireFIGHTER I, II, III, IV, V, VI- Complete 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, & 200 Xbox Live Arcade Games on your gamertag
Is there a badge for playing a game with an unobtainable achievement?
Is there a badge for playing a game with an unobtainable achievement?
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
Yes, there is the Glitched badge.
Yes, there is the Glitched badge.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Oh yeah, that's right. Thanks, I forgot about that one.
God Complex: Search your own Gamertag on the Gamertag Checker

Edit: it could also be called Imposter Syndrome or The Sixth Day or Schizophrenia
Last edited 03-20-2022 at 09:17 PM by Thijminecraft02.
God Complex: Search your own Gamertag on the Gamertag Checker

Edit: it could also be called Imposter Syndrome or The Sixth Day or Schizophrenia
Originally Posted by Thijminecraft02
Lol I like it. And just like a good game achievement, it encourages you to try something you might not have on your own.
Seeing Double - Get a 11G or 22G achievement on the 11th or 22nd of the month

420 Blaze it - Get 4 20G achievements on the 20th of any given month. Or be online at 4:20 AM on site

Tiki Taka get a 5 10 15 20 and 25G achievements consecutively

It's been How long ? Complete a game 5+ years later from them moment you got your first achievement in said game
Last edited 03-20-2022 at 11:24 PM by Rainbow Dash.
Seeing Double - Get a 11G or 22G achievement on the 11th or 22nd of the month
Originally Posted by Rainbow Dash
Could be interesting; maybe this could be any repeating digit GS (11, 22, 33, etc.)?

420 Blaze it - Get 4 20G achievements on the 20th of any given month. Or be online at 4:20 AM on site
LolLol:Lol: Not sure if that's family friendly enough, all things considered. But I'd be down for it.

Tiki Taka get a 5 10 15 20 and 25G achievements consecutively
That could be quite the challenge.

It's been How long ? Complete a game 5+ years later from them moment you got your first achievement in said game
This one is already a badge https://www.gamertagnation.com/badges.php?b=480
Could be interesting; maybe this could be any repeating digit GS (11, 22, 33, etc.)?

LolLol:Lol: Not sure if that's family friendly enough, all things considered. But I'd be down for it.

That could be quite the challenge.

This one is already a badge https://www.gamertagnation.com/badges.php?b=480
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Which month has 33 days Lol yeah for myself I had set a personal goal on February 22nd this year I got a 22G on exactly 10:22PM my local time.

So it was 22G on 22-02-2022 at 22:22

Challenge should be good right, needs some planning and possibly gets some achievements done from the backlog

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account