× 5 (8.33%) Call of Duty

× 4 (6.67%) Minecraft

× 5 (8.33%) Burger King

× 1 (1.67%) Doritos

× 2 (3.33%) All The Above

× 10 (16.67%) Other ( Put In Comments )

• Added 12-09-2021 01:38 PM
  • 60 votes
Legend of Zelda series and the Fable series.
My Brother Loves Legends of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild.
Assassin's Creed is an easy win for me. LEGO is a close second.
My most favorite series is Assassins Creed and Add a Hitman Series too.
Personally COD, It’s just all in all great.
No Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Tom Clancy, or Crokinole on your list...
What Game Series is Your Favorite?
Originally Posted by Maxemin222
It will always be Assassin's Creed Series.
No Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Tom Clancy, or Crokinole on your list...
Originally Posted by futiles
I'm sorry I forgot About Fallout, Elder Scrolls, Tom Clancy, and Crokinole
Out of the current selection, Assassin's Creed, but especially during the Desmond era. The story was so fascinating and mysterious, gradually unlocking those Adam and Eve videos; it was wonderful.

All time? Too many to mention! AD&D Gold Box series, Dizzy!, Legacy of Kain, Oddworld, Broken Sword...
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:34 AM by C64 Mat.
I Voted other cause I'm torn Between the Crash Time series and risen I only have to get autobahn pursuit (The American stack version) as I have Polezei the 2nd one and I own all the crash time's Smile
Out of the games listed, I would definitely have to say Assassin's Creed. COD would be a close 2nd favorite though. The Far Cry series is an all time favorite of mine as well. I could name a bunch of series that are favorites, hard to pick!
The darknes,dead island ,sbk,dirt,gears of war,red dead redemption,splinter cellSmile
sooo my personal favorites are Forza, Fallout, CoD, Far Cry, The Elder Scrolls, NFS, Red Dead and Ghost Recon. those are the games you'd probably see me playing the most Zzz
Assassin's Creed and Far Cry are top tier for me. I can't say that I have a single favorite.

I also haven't played other top hit names at all, or enough to make me like them: Halo, Mass Effect....
Gotta go with Borderlands for sure! Followed very closely by Far Cry, Fallout, and GTA!
Tied between Final Fantasy, The Witcher, or Fallout.
For over 40 years of home computer gaming, there's a lot of recency bias in this poll Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account