Favorite Windows phone game

Windows Phone

Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

Hello I never had a windows phone but was wondering what were your guy's favorite phone games?
My favourite game was one shooter free to play,i dont remember the name
Last edited 11-10-2023 at 10:57 PM by xNotStopEvil.
Orbital. It's a clone of a flash game called "Gimme Friction Baby." There's a new clone of the latter available on the Playdate.
Wow I did not know there would be a conversation about the windows phone platform and its awsome to see all these responses from fellow gamers that enjoyed that unique phone platform.
I had a few. Collapse, Briquid Mini, Toy Soldiers Boot Camp, Burn the Rope, and Parachute Panic.
The one thing I wish was that were more games with xbox achivments on IOS.
Was wondering if anyone here still owns a Windows phone and has Windows games on it?
I never went that route since I had an iphone before Microsoft made their own phone. I probably would play more games on my iPhone if more were available.
Same the onely games I really play on my iphone are this case opener game and a lawn mowing game. Also I play Game of Thrnoes slots when I have time.
My favorite WP titles are Shuffle Party, TextTwist 2, Implode, Roll in the Hole, and Parachute Panic. If Microsoft could somehow revive this because I know there is nothing going where breaking out of the MCG box on iOS and Android is concerned. King was acquired but what? No achievements for those titles.
Really wish there were more games with achivments on IOS!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account