Announcing an Official GTN Community Event: Forza Tournament Participant

Gaming Chat

I am in for sure!!! I have Forza 4, but may be able to pick up a newer one if need be, just to assist. Please let me know!!
Oh, and I have the Fast and Furious one too. I think that one would be AWESOME to add - is it MP though?
Oh, and I have the Fast and Furious one too. I think that one would be AWESOME to add - is it MP though?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
I checked on the 360's marketplace and it is NOT MP.
Good point, which I may use, but this is designed for maximum participation, so I decided to use any game at my disposal and since I have not started Forza Fast & Furious I was not sure it had Multiplayer. I will look in to though and add it up there if that is the case.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
If this is designed for maximum participation, why not use the one game that was free to most everyone? Seems it would be the easiest to have the most people that would have access to it, and not limit it just because you hadn't started it yet (implying that you too have it.)

And since Nov 30 is a Monday in most time zones, why not hold the event(s) the weekend prior, Nov 28-29?
Will it be real person vs real person at the same time or will it be best times in the rival sections (FM 4 - 6)?
I prefer the last one, everyone can play in their own time zone then.
And since Nov 30 is a Monday in most time zones, why not hold the event(s) the weekend prior, Nov 28-29?
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
What timezone is Nov 30 not a Monday?
What timezone is Nov 30 not a Monday?
Originally Posted by futiles
I have a calendar that says the day after that is Nov 31st... Maybe he was using a similar calendar...
I have a calendar that says the day after that is Nov 31st... Maybe he was using a similar calendar...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Fair enough, a former coworker had a calendar with 10 months, with October having 92 days...
I checked on the 360's marketplace and it is NOT MP.
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
360 wasn't, buy xbone might have been. I know the drivatars showed up, not sure about real mp though.
It's a special leap year. Instead of losing a day in Feb. they add one in Nov.
F&F on X1 has some form of Online Freeroam and weekly something or other, that are locked for me. So, someone that has it can confirm what the do.
First, why isn't this thread in News & Announcements. Seems a more appropriate location.

Second, just redownloaded Fast and Forzaist on Xbone, and it does have multiplayer, where the host can even invite people and launch events. If you wanted to do drag races only, I would recommend meeting up at the airfield and using the runway for a long, straight, traffic-free stretch of road.

I would suggest this as the primary game for those with an Xbone, as almost everyone should have it. I would also double down on my suggestion of doing the event over the weekend prior to the 30th (or after, because Thanskgiving), as it gives you the best chance to get multiple games/sessions available for max participation. I'd even volunteer to host sessions on Fast and Forzaist, maybe.
Ok just here to let you know I'm not ignoring this thread, lots of good stuff and I did ask for suggestions so thank you all. I'm actually currently out of town helping with my mother and will be back this weekend. Next week for sure I will announce more info in this thread.

As for reasons this was not posted in the news forum....well I don't have that answer, I thought it would have been more game related and I think of news like upcoming stuff and new game blogs and such, but now having someone else point that out I think that would have been the more appropriate forum, so maybe I'll move it.
First, why isn't this thread in News & Announcements. Seems a more appropriate location.

Second, just redownloaded Fast and Forzaist on Xbone, and it does have multiplayer, where the host can even invite people and launch events. If you wanted to do drag races only, I would recommend meeting up at the airfield and using the runway for a long, straight, traffic-free stretch of road.

I would suggest this as the primary game for those with an Xbone, as almost everyone should have it. I would also double down on my suggestion of doing the event over the weekend prior to the 30th (or after, because Thanskgiving), as it gives you the best chance to get multiple games/sessions available for max participation. I'd even volunteer to host sessions on Fast and Forzaist, maybe.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee

Is this going to happen this weekend? It's a bit late to announce sessions, but a weekend event would garner more participation than a Monday only event, especially for those outside the US time zones. If not this weekend, maybe set it up for next weekend. Again, I might be convinced to help run some sessions, using Fast and Furious Forza on the Xbone.
When is this gonna happen? I got the dust off my Forza 4.... and i am looking hard at Horizons 2 for $20 digital. ..
@B8TINGU

Event is today? What Forza Games?

Thanks

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account