Is the flash mob badge bugged?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 16 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I looked through the badge history and apparently before April 2023 nobody has unlocked this since 2016. Has it been bugged this whole time? Or is there all of a sudden more than 20 people using the site at a given time? Anyone able to answer that?
I looked through the badge history and apparently before April 2023 nobody has unlocked this since 2016. Has it been bugged this whole time? Or is there all of a sudden more than 20 people using the site at a given time? Anyone able to answer that?
Originally Posted by Snappleback
I assume there was never that many people. From what i saw when i suddenly unlocked it a couple days ago, it seemed like there were a bunch of new Brazilian accounts at once. Maybe a community/group of friends/someone with a lot of time on their hands just all joined the site at once.

Up until then, over the last couple weeks, the most I saw on the site at once was only like 4
Last edited 04-14-2023 at 04:41 PM by PangoBara.
TA prolly pushed some shitty update that makes people flock to here and Exophase
Up to 31 now. I wish we could get 50 people on here.
Up to 31 now. I wish we could get 50 people on here.
Originally Posted by General Tynstar
We did, once, and people got mad. The badges are not bugged, and they have all been tested to work, but, feelings...
We did, once, and people got mad. The badges are not bugged, and they have all been tested to work, but, feelings...
Originally Posted by futiles
Huh? Why did people get mad and who?

I imagine more and more people will start using this site over TA. I was banned off TA for discussing cross progression rules via TA messages. They saw I popped a bunch of cheevos shortly after the messages and thought that I had a save file shared with me. Even though in my messages, we said its not a good idea to share them. Just use your own. TA is a toxic place and the mods there are power hungry. I have never cheated on any game and never will.

I imagine more and more people will start using this site over TA. I was banned off TA for discussing cross progression rules via TA messages. They saw I popped a bunch of cheevos shortly after the messages and thought that I had a save file shared with me. Even though in my messages, we said its not a good idea to share them. Just use your own. TA is a toxic place and the mods there are power hungry. I have never cheated on any game and never will.
As I recall, the issue stemmed from a group of users attempting to organize a day and time to help site members get this series of badges. This happened to fall around the time one of the Achievement Fests were happening, so the gamers attending this organized their own flash mob session. The two groups did this separately, but had there been some communication between the two they could have made a larger group and everyone attempting this could have gotten both of the badges. Some of those attempting this outside of Achievement Fest felt that the person who organized it at the Achievement Fest intentionally excluded the other group because they were unwilling or unable to attend. Obviously, I can't say that this is the case as I am one of the people who does not travel to Achievement Fest and had nothing to do with that group.
Lol well the better way to get more people using the site is to make it better and more appealing. Just organizing groups isn't really doing anything. Plus if nobody is even using the site who cares about a badge? Sounds like the most trivial thing to organize. Especially during an event. However I see how it would be the best way to do it if you wanted to.

Sounds like this time it's more organic which is good.
Lol well the better way to get more people using the site is to make it better and more appealing. Just organizing groups isn't really doing anything. Plus if nobody is even using the site who cares about a badge? Sounds like the most trivial thing to organize. Especially during an event. However I see how it would be the best way to do it if you wanted to.

Sounds like this time it's more organic which is good.
It wasn't a matter of getting more people to use the site; it was a matter of getting the people who were using the site to be logged in at the same time. Obvioulsy, having more site members makes this more organic, but this was still relatively early in the site's life, I believe.
Status changed to 'Resolved' - The Flash Mob badges are working properly. The reason why nobody has unlocked it prior to this week was due to the fact that we didn't meet the criteria until recently.
TA prolly pushed some shitty update that makes people flock to here and Exophase
Originally Posted by Dutch x Monster
TA está punindo as pessoas sem motivo aparente ou por bug que acontecem nos jogos. Sou do Brasil, e meus amigos de jogo vieram em peso pra cá, apesar de ainda terem conta no TA.
Esse site é muito bom, a maioria de nós ainda não o conhecíamos.

Fui banido por um bug de jogo. O TA se acha mais importante que a Microsoft.
Dane-se o TA...
Fui banido por um bug de jogo. O TA se acha mais importante que a Microsoft.
Dane-se o TA...
Originally Posted by Ssandrooo
So true. Sorry that happened to you too!

I wonder if one day we will get ban reversals?
Status changed to 'Resolved' - The Flash Mob badges are working properly. The reason why nobody has unlocked it prior to this week was due to the fact that we didn't meet the criteria until recently.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I guess this is good news for gamertag nation! People are actually using it more now. The most since 2016!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account