Unobtainable Filter Sort

Feature Requests

Found 3 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
With the addition of the new It Was Fun While It Lasted badges I wanted to see all the games that had unobtainable achievements. I was taken a back that there over 3000 achievements and that there already 56 users that have all the badges. I guess a lot of them come from Window Phone Games.

So, I wanted to have an option to filter games by unobtainable in the Explore / All Games menu showing the number of effected achievements in the game display boxes (Not sure what we officially call these). Additionally if I want to dig deeper into the achievements that are no longer obtainable a filter or tab would be needed in the Explore / Achievements Menu.

Maybe also have a link in the game display box taking you directly to a list of the unobtainable achievements in that game.
With the addition of the new It Was Fun While It Lasted badges I wanted to see all the games that had unobtainable achievements. I was taken a back that there over 3000 achievements and that there already 56 users that have all the badges. I guess a lot of them come from Window Phone Games.

So, I wanted to have an option to filter games by unobtainable in the Explore / All Games menu showing the number of effected achievements in the game display boxes (Not sure what we officially call these). Additionally if I want to dig deeper into the achievements that are no longer obtainable a filter or tab would be needed in the Explore / Achievements Menu.

Maybe also have a link in the game display box taking you directly to a list of the unobtainable achievements in that game.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Do you mean unobtainable (could never be earned) or discontinued (once earnable, now not able to be earned)? Or Both? I'd be game for being able to sort by any of our flags, if possible.
Status changed to 'Planned' - I can add a filter when browsing games under the Explore menu to show the number of achievements matching the specified achievement label(s). For example, this new filter would enable you to see the numbe of unobtainable, discontinued, online-only, etc achievements for each game in the list.

This may get pushed back a bit so I can add it to the newer, smarter search/filtering controls available in the upcoming redesign I'm working on.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account