Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I never obtained this badge. I don't understand why but my username is my gamertag.
Same here. I asked about it a few weeks ago, I think, but it hasn't been rectified.

Awesome GS amount. You're a maniac!
Same here. I asked about it a few weeks ago, I think, but it hasn't been rectified.

Awesome GS amount. You're a maniac!
Originally Posted by Infected Stray
I thought I fixed that for you. I'm sorry I must have missed it.. in my defense I was pretty sick and busy during that time.. and um.. aliens were attacking so I had to defend the galaxy and stuff.

So it looks like we definitely have an issue with this badge as I seem to have to manually unlock it for a lot of people.. I'll get one of our resident programs to look into it, but it could take sometime as we have a list of things that we are slow working on.. thanks for the heads up and the patients!
I thought I fixed that for you. I'm sorry I must have missed it.. in my defense I was pretty sick and busy during that time.. and um.. aliens were attacking so I had to defend the galaxy and stuff.

So it looks like we definitely have an issue with this badge as I seem to have to manually unlock it for a lot of people.. I'll get one of our resident programs to look into it, but it could take sometime as we have a list of things that we are slow working on.. thanks for the heads up and the patients!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
It's not a big deal man. If anyone understands being sick it's me. Plus, Aliens... Aliens everywhere. Guardians of the Galaxy unite!
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Dude, you forgot to call. We were supposed to rescue the girl together, you selfish bastard! XD
I believe I've corrected this for new users.
I believe I've corrected this for new users.
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Thanks Fsh.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account