Achievement Fest 2018

General Chat

Splinter Cell: Conviction has been announced as a GWG for July. It has some MP and some Co-op. Would like to get at least the MP done if possible. Should be easier to find a co-op partner now that it's going free.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
Do I have the MP done? I might, but, I would do it again. I loved it.
Well, I am getting all of the final stuff done. If you are not registered soon (like tomorrow or Saturday) and you don't reach out to me, you probably will not be on the t-shirt.

For everyone that has registered, now is the last chance to double check your info on the AF website (Make sure I have the right shirt size and quantity).

www.achievementfest.com/seating
Nice list pTart. Figure I'll do the same and leave a list here of quick stuff (1-2hrs) for when I get there;

Mr. Pumpkin Adventure (CN)
The Station
The Journey Down: Chapter One
The Journey Down: Chapter Two
The Journey Down: Chapter Three
Super Destronaut DX
The Long Reach
Rise of Insanity
The Mooseman
Conan Exiles
Samsara
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Maize
Canadian Football 2017
OCCULTIC;NINE
Fearful Symmetry & The Cursed Prince
and about a hundred ACA NEO GEO games.

Plenty of stuff in the 2-3 hr range as well, but this is plenty to start. Smile
I also redownloaded a bunch of quick stuff I had already cleared off.
Okay, I made a wishlist of games I would like to play at AF. I basically just filtered for unplayed games less than 2 hours on TA and here is what I got:

Quiplash
Originally Posted by pTartTX
2 years ago we had a room full of people doing this in 15-18 minutes tops.
I will have my "HOME" Xbone setup at an empty station, with whatever I own installed at it.So, there is that...
I will bring an extra monitor for the Chinese system. Buck's list looks a lot like mine.
Nice list pTart. Figure I'll do the same and leave a list here of quick stuff (1-2hrs) for when I get there;

Mr. Pumpkin Adventure (CN)
The Station
The Journey Down: Chapter One
The Journey Down: Chapter Two
The Journey Down: Chapter Three
Super Destronaut DX
The Long Reach
Rise of Insanity
The Mooseman
Conan Exiles
Samsara
The Vanishing of Ethan Carter
Maize
Canadian Football 2017
OCCULTIC;NINE
Fearful Symmetry & The Cursed Prince
and about a hundred ACA NEO GEO games.

Plenty of stuff in the 2-3 hr range as well, but this is plenty to start. Smile
I also redownloaded a bunch of quick stuff I had already cleared off.
Originally Posted by Buckswana
I left the ACA NEO GEO games off my list because eveyone I have encountered so far, I have been terrible at, lol.
The Red Room is going to be a happening place this year.
2 years ago we had a room full of people doing this in 15-18 minutes tops.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Since it was 2 years ago, it sounds like we need to set this up again Wink
Since it was 2 years ago, it sounds like we need to set this up again Wink
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Something like that. I was just looking at the under 2 hour list for games I haven't played and it is huge. If I factor in the ones I have played that I haven't finished I really hope I can pull a lot of points next week.
Anyone wanna play Australian Football with me?
We got a first timer here! I think it’s still syncing my Gamertag...

At any rate, I’ll be plugging away at Guitar Hero III - any guitar gods in the house??

Also, is anyone a pro at Hexic, Luxor 2, or The Splatters? Really wish I hadn’t started any of those, woof.
I’m pretty good at Halo, if anyone wants to work on some MCC campaign stuff perhaps.

Anyone bringing a Windows Phone with games? That’d be rad. Haven’t tried any of those.

See y’all soon!

At any rate, I’ll be plugging away at Guitar Hero III - any guitar gods in the house??

Also, is anyone a pro at Hexic, Luxor 2, or The Splatters? Really wish I hadn’t started any of those, woof.
I’m pretty good at Halo, if anyone wants to work on some MCC campaign stuff perhaps.

Anyone bringing a Windows Phone with games? That’d be rad. Haven’t tried any of those.

See y’all soon!
Originally Posted by JJ Buggz
We used to have modded guitars. Mine is still in the shop :/

I could also use some Hexic love. Same with Braid. I just can't get the speed run achievement Frown

See y’all soon!
Windows Phone can only hold one profile so unfortunately sharing these aren't feasible.
The Red Room is going to be a happening place this year.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
It's absolutely is going to be!!! Party in the Red Room!!! And not like the 50 shades kind of red room.... unless you all are into that kind of thing
Ugh, what a heartbreaker. Well does anyone have a HoriPad EX2 at least? Supposedly Child of Eden is doable with one.

Also remembering some additional backlog games:

Battleblock Theater
Kameo
Hydrothunder (chievo for 4-players on one console)

See y’all soon!
pTart is right, you cannot share games, and such, on a Windows Phone, but, if you wanted a good Windows Phone, for a decent price, I have 2 Microsoft Lumia 950 XLs for sale. I can bring them. They work great Wifi Only. (One is basically perfect, $100. The other has a slight screen crack in the corner, $75)
oooh, yes I'm interested! Cracked one is fine.
I reached out to the programmable guitar. He has only missed one AF (AF2017), and asked if he thought he might make it this year, and bring his owner with him, too. I believe he is still in Indy, so, that is possible...
I have a HORI that I am bringing. Didn't know about Child of Eden being easier with one. I am intrigued.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account