Achievement Competition #3

Gaming Chat

IN THE NAME OF GTN

I'm not sure how I'll compare with others on the site since I'm tending to split my time right now between the Xbox and Steam, but I'm willing to give it a go!
Lots of new people joining this time, and don't worry Iceman. I think it's a busy week for a lot of people. I'm not expecting many achievements from myself this competition.
IN THE NAME OF GTN

Let's see what I can pull out Smile
Welcome to the new comers. This competition will be the largest to date and seems to be taking off really well considering its only happened for the past 2 months. Don't forget you can join the leaderboard specifically for this competition too at http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...eaderboard-30/
Its going to be a busy comp this month compared to the previous ones I see.
This is going to be the busiest one yet. I most certainly have my work cut out for me counting all your achievements earned to see who wins but I don't mind if it's getting this popular
Welcome to Snake and Rayven and thanks for joining. With still over a week left until we get started I'm looking for more people to join so start inviting your friends
This month has seen a lot of newcomers join. Really can't wait to see the end result.
Yeh, have fun counting the achievements xD. Hopefully worth it in the end.
I'm doing it differently this month. The first 2 I counted every achievement earned on each players activity page. This month will be different because of my leaderboard. At the start of the competition I will enter everyone's total achievements earned into the spreadsheet I created and then at the end of the week I will do the same and work out the difference. Not quite sure what to do if there is a draw though
IN THE NAME OF GTN

Checking out how this works, I don't think I will go all out.
I'm doing it differently this month. The first 2 I counted every achievement earned on each players activity page. This month will be different because of my leaderboard. At the start of the competition I will enter everyone's total achievements earned into the spreadsheet I created and then at the end of the week I will do the same and work out the difference. Not quite sure what to do if there is a draw though
Originally Posted by chaotikilla
How will this work for peoples accounts who are still syncing during this time frame?
The system already has all the achievements counted up even if there are not showing up complete on your account.
The system already has all the achievements counted up even if there are not showing up complete on your account.
Originally Posted by chaotikilla

Ah yes I did notice that. That clarifies for me what you are talking about and completely agree.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account