× 3 (16.67%) Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

× 2 (11.11%) LEGO Star Wars III: The Clone Wars

× 0 (0%) Star Wars Battlefront

× 1 (5.56%) Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order

× 3 (16.67%) Other

• Added 05-04-2022 05:18 PM
  • 18 votes
  • Multiple choice enabled
May The 4th Be With You! Don't forget to get an achievement today for that badge.
I voted for Knights of the Old Republic, but Force Unleashed and the Battlefront games on the OG Xbox are kind of a toss-up to round out my top three.
I voted for Knights of the Old Republic, but Force Unleashed and the Battlefront games on the OG Xbox are kind of a toss-up to round out my top three.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
The Force Unleashed was a lot of fun. I still have to play he 2nd game which I never got around to. It has been so long since I played KotOR that I don't remember a lot of it. A remastered re-release would be great.

I am thinking these as my top 3:

1) Force Unleashed
2) Lego Star Wars III
3) Knights of the Old Republic
The Force Unleashed was a lot of fun. I still have to play the 2nd game which I never got around to. It has been so long since I played KotOR that I don't remember a lot of it. A remastered re-release would be great.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Same here. Rumor has it that KotOR is getting a remastered version, but it seems to be only for PC and PS5.
I need play star wars games,i only have played lego star wars for one online achv,lmao

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account