Achievement Guide comments

Feature Requests

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

Planned
Can we have comments enabled on achievement guides similar to True Achievements?
Well as long as posts can be reported and deleted by staff. I've seen too many over there where a non English fluent member does a guide and comments are about him being stupid or learn, show how smart the poster is when obviously looking at the profile their first language is not english. It need to be posts about the topic.
Well as long as posts can be reported and deleted by staff. I've seen too many over there where a non English fluent member does a guide and comments are about him being stupid or learn, show how smart the poster is when obviously looking at the profile their first language is not english. It need to be posts about the topic.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
That's a pet peeve of mine. Or any guide that starts with: "This achievement was easy for me...". I'm pretty sure anybody that is looking at a guide is not having an easy time getting said such achievement...
That's a pet peeve of mine. Or any guide that starts with: "This achievement was easy for me...". I'm pretty sure anybody that is looking at a guide is not having an easy time getting said such achievement...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Let's really hope it doesn't get as bad as xba has with its spam for making $1000 from home a week and a few other spam posts.
Well maybe if we said once you have 100 non-spam posts on our forums you have access to posting guides
Well maybe if we said once you have 100 non-spam posts on our forums you have access to posting guides
Originally Posted by dieselv2
Not bad but as we get new people some may be good guide/walkthrough writers and to hinder them to 100 posts before they can publish. Plus as other threads have stated about someone leading to blocking of users because they look at it as spam but others didn't so a 100 post no spam could hard to determine. This is a good thread to think of how to handle see if this could be done.
Or guides must be a min of x amount of letters.
Status changed to 'Planned' - I plan on adding the option to post comments on achievement guides. This will likely come sometime next month.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account