Completely New to This

Introductions

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Been playing halo and the walking dead, doing fine so far.
Would love to have some friends, will friend back.
GT: Gabakins

Smile
For new "gamer", how did you happen upon an achievement site?
Welcome to GTN, I hope you find us to your liking. I also need help in Halo, one of those games I just play for some reason never really have gotten into it as much as others, so I still have a lot to accomplish in it. You might want to introduce your self a bit more, get to know the great community here. Well I hope to see you around the site! If you have any questions please feel free to ask here or in a PM We have a lot of helpful people around here.
Hello and Welcome to GTN Gabakins! Please enjoy your stay here.

We would of had some punch and cookies set out for every new member but, Unfortunately B8TINGU can't seem to make the punch correctly and Fshguy seems to want to put fish in the cookies. He says they are the perfect ingredient when it comes to cookies but I just can't see that. And, of course GTN Eric is one great magician who happens to appear, disappear and reappear throughout the day. Which of course lead to a problem where Eric decided to make the tables, chairs, cups, and plates disappear and he hasn't figured out how to get them back yet.

In all seriousness though Welcome!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account