I'm new and lost

Introductions

Found 12 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey there, just joined a couple days ago, but I have no clue how anything works here. I've been on trueachievements for years, and just happened to notice this site on someone's profile and decided to check it out. Should there be stuff on my profile? To I have to manually request an update somehow? or does it only count activity AFTER I joined?

edit: I'm dumb and JUST found the option to link my gamertag. for some reason I thought that was part of the sign up process but I guess I just wasn't paying attention
Welcome to the site, nice to have you join us.
Usually takes a few days to complete the initial sync. This isn't nearly as big or as well funded as TA, so have some patience for the first week to let it get caught up on your profile.
Welcome to GTN!!... Give it a few days AFTER your gamertag is entered and everything should be 100.
For those of us with more than a few Achievements against are name, it does take a little bit of time to fully sync...

its worth it for the added statistical insights though.
Good to have you, let us know if you have any questions.
Welcome, like others have said it takes a little for everything to scan, but this is a great community. Welcome!
If you're looking for a fun activity, search the forums for the mystery badges threads. Each one has clues on how or where to unlock each of the mystery badges.
Well better late than never, but Hi ya! Welcome to the Nation and I hope you find your stay here fun and welcoming, The community is friendly and helpful, so don't be shy about jumping into conversations and getting to know us.. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask, if one of our helpful community members can't help you or for some reason you feel the need, you can always PM one of the staff members here and we'll be happy to help.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account