Announcing an Official GTN Community Event: Forza Tournament Participant

Gaming Chat

Forza Motorsport 2 on the 360 of course. I have zero plans on buying any other Forza games, even if they are free.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Let me know when you guys plan on doing this I can put an extra car into the start up and that will give you more money. Best to do this with 8 and round robin the whole deal but even that still takes quite a while to do.
I looked up on gamestop and amazon - i can get it for just a few bucks, so i ordered one.
Elem3ntal, Fsh, Hotdog and I were all on and ready to roll that I could see. XBL is currently screwed, and we can't even get into party chat, much less set up a freeroam session in FH2: F&F. Will try again in a bit.
Can't start party, can't invite, can't launch a freeroam session... Live is borked up according to the status page.
I was getting the message "multiplayer is not available now" or something similar on Forza 5. Looks like this session will be a bust.
Gave me excuse to finally start and finish FH2 Fast & Furious today....too bad XBL was screwed, was all warmed up for some online races.
Funny how I can't get into MP and I can't join a party or every party invite fails, yet people can upload game clips?
Funny how I can't get into MP and I can't join a party or every party invite fails, yet people can upload game clips?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yeah, I can't friend you either...
You're not even showing online on my end.
working now, got buck, fsh and an entire runway to drag race on
Last edited 12-12-2015 at 09:02 PM by Hotdogmcgee.
There will be no rescheduling of this event. I sent a PM to all who wanted in and made it absolutely clear that anyone had the chance to get the badge. If you were in the TA session or if you post in this forum today that you were on and ready, I will award the badge to you. Since I can not verify this I will take your word as honorable. There are a few exceptions and will handle those on a case by case basis, notably those who've already expressed that they do not own Forza 5. Please PM me if you have any questions.
There will be no rescheduling of this event. I sent a PM to all who wanted in and made it absolutely clear that anyone had the chance to get the badge. If you were in the TA session or if you post in this forum today that you were on and ready, I will award the badge to you. Since I can not verify this I will take your word as honorable. There are a few exceptions and will handle those on a case by case basis, notably those who've already expressed that they do not own Forza 5. Please PM me if you have any questions.
Good that. I didn't join the session because I don't have Forza 5, but thanks for catching the rest of us who tried.
Good that. I didn't join the session because I don't have Forza 5, but thanks for catching the rest of us who tried.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Actually thank you for your help I'm glad at least some of you got to do something..

I'm saddened we actually didn't get this going, but it's nobody fault but mine.

The good news is that two days ago my mother was finally released from the hospital and is actually doing really great. I now call her Mother 2.0.1 the Mominator...lol. she loves it. Now my GF daughter has been sick for the past week and that has stopped me from heading back to California to visit my mother because I was not sure if I may have the virus, so far so good.. and but my daughter wasn't so lucky, she fell ill Friday and is sick, but she is getting better, just a lot of coughing....hopefully I will keep in good health because I have job interview next week!! Wish me luck.

BTW all applicable badges have been sent thanks to everyone for trying..
Last edited 12-13-2015 at 07:47 AM by B8TINGU.
At least not we have a year to plan for the next one...

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account