Don't know why I took so long to sign up...

Introductions

Found 9 posts - Go to Last Post

Hey...I'm guessing a lot of you will already know who I am from the other Xbox sites but for those that don't, I'm Chunkeh Munkeh. I'm a proud Welshman, I'm 25 years old and married with 3 kids (3 and under).

I tend to flutter in and out of EVERYTHING. At the moment I'm pushing to get to the top of the Windows 8 leader board as well as the Welsh leader board. I'll play anything and help out anyone who needs it and I am stupidly competitive. I even race my kids with their puzzles...

Anyways, after having a quick look around I gotta say, the site looks amazing and I look forward to getting to know everyone here!
Hey Chunkeh Munkeh. Welcome to GTN. Glad to have another Welshman on here as we are few and far between. Not sure if we boosted a game once of TA but I do recognise your GT.
Yeah, I know your tag too but cannot place it lol. Did you ever compile a massive database of completion times? Just a hunch but that probably wasn't you lol
I think you may have the wrong tag but I definitely know yours from somewhere. Will have to go through my session history now and find or it will bug me.
Hey Chunkeh I recognize your tag from 360V Im no where near as vocal there as I am here but welcome. Not sure if we have played together however I know we have several mutual friends from 360v
One of my better xbl friends - I'm glad you're here!
Welcome to GTN, Chunkeh. We're glad you joined. Let me know if you need anything.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account