Adjust Final Fantasy XIV Achievement List

Feature Requests

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Completed
For reference, look at how True Achievements has the cheevo list separated out by expansion.
https://www.trueachievements.com/gam...V/achievements

Could we do that here as well? I would like to be able to have them separated by expansion just for ease of knowing what zone a lot of these are in. Just knowing the expansion for the achievement would make it a lot easier for everyone.
I imagine this is possible and not too crazy of an ask.

Also, could we open the forum for FFXIV? Would be nice to get an achievement hunting group together to make queue times faster for some of the RAIDs.

Thanks!
Status changed to 'Completed' - I've added the DLC packs and separated the achievements.
I also gave you credit for each expansion pack and a submission credit for each achievement list.
Status changed to 'Completed' - I've added the DLC packs and separated the achievements.
I also gave you credit for each expansion pack and a submission credit for each achievement list.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Amazing... You are the man. Thank you!!
I assume only mods can do this? This wasn't something, I as a user could have done myself right? Only asking in case it was a dumb thing to request in the forums.
Amazing... You are the man. Thank you!!
I assume only mods can do this? This wasn't something, I as a user could have done myself right? Only asking in case it was a dumb thing to request in the forums.
Originally Posted by Snappleback
Correct, only staff can add DLC or flag achievements, etc. But you can submit changes/updated on a game or DLC's page for us to fix. Smile

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account