Game Info Submission forum/threads

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
Likely not a "bug" but a creative decision, it seems that the Game Info Submissions forum and the threads therein have restricted access. Would it be possible to have these open so that we can be sure not to submit the exact same info as somebody else and potentially see a response from staff if there is an error or question in regards to our own submissions?
Status changed to 'Logged' - I was thinking about this during implementation of the info submissions feature. I ultimately chose to restrict access to staff at the time, but I get where you're coming from in terms of having more visibility into your submissions so I will make this change very shortly.
Status changed from 'Logged' to 'Resolved' - I've updated the Game and Achievement Submission forums so everyone can see them now.
What forum can we post game info to? Is this one okay?
What forum can we post game info to? Is this one okay?
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
Look for the Submit Game Information link on game pages. It's located under the dropdown menu towards the top of game pages (the one with the gear icon) and towards the bottom of the sidebar.
Look for the Submit Game Information link on game pages. It's located under the dropdown menu towards the top of game pages (the one with the gear icon) and towards the bottom of the sidebar.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric

Okay thanks, found it.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account