Gaming in 2021. Whats everyones goals for the year? Most anticipated games?

Gaming Chat

Found 27 posts - Go to Last Post

I'm playing TBC Classic now and i got a flying mount, it's great
Last edited 06-30-2021 at 06:19 AM by jannick.
Now that I've surpassed 60% of my goal of 100K for the year, I guess that's what my primary goal is for this year. Also managed to get the Completionist Pioneer badge along the way.
120k in a day is epic. I doubt many people can get 100 thousand in a week, getting over that much in a day would be insane in a good way. I'm just going through and popping a few achievements on games I haven't tried yet and I still have several hundred to try out, lol. Its been fun hopping from game to game and I'm getting some achievements and gamerscore in the process.
Originally Posted by JewishHulk87
With all the title updates the goal has changed to 200K in a day. I will be attempting to go from 1 million to 1.2 million on Tuesday, September 7th!
I'm 1% away from the Efficient Gamer II badge, but I'd like to earn Efficient Gamer III. I've got plenty of time so shouldn't be hard.
I managed to get 100K in a year (Hell since July lol), so I've met my goal this year Smile
Got my 100K for the year on August 6th and hit 250K on August 11th, so the two goals that weren't really set in stone at the beginning of the year have been met.
The most anticipated game in my mind is New World. I'm already played it, the world is lovely and feels vast without being boringly generated. The aesthetic is great and the loot and progression feel fair and linear.

Some of the questing has a little of the constant “go here and get that, bring that back” vibe but the locations and things required (so far) have been varied enough for this not to become tedious. Just having trouble getting new world coins...

And the combat feels like a simplified version of dark souls but in a good way (hope that makes sense!). I’m yet to engage in PvP so that might be something else.
Last edited 04-28-2022 at 02:25 PM by HyruleBalverine.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account