The Official Enthusiast keep my streak thread!

General Chat

Is that the only way to get that badge, or will the retail disc or XBLA game work as well?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
It unlocks with any game in the NBA Jam series - including XBLA and retail disc.
It unlocks with any game in the NBA Jam series - including XBLA and retail disc.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Thanks for clearing that up, its funny though of all the games I own 1000+ that I don't own one NBA Jam...maybe its time for a new game/badges...lol.
My dinner consisted of a 40z beer and a foot sub.
Due to the fact that I nearly lost my streak the other day I'm posting early. I also wanted to say it really sucks going back to work after vacation...and next week will be my first full week back...ugh...

BTW Hellfire...aka...(hmm I don't know how to spell it, imagine that...lol) I'm gonna see your sub and beer and raise you 3 sea salt and vinegar chicken wings, a piece of Supreme Pizza, a vanilla cake pop and a large cup of Ben & Jerry's ice cream!!! Yea I saw Frozen with my daughter last night...lol... Great movie btw.
Well the holidays are kinda officially over now and now its time to take down all the decorations and vet back to normal life for about a year...ugh...why did my gf buy such a huge fake tree? This thing is a monster! On top of it all I got called into work last night for a few hours..
My 10 month old son is working on his molars right now. He shouldn't be getting those for another 5 months. I think he's a conehead; he's going to end up with three rows of teeth.
great.. restarting the 30 day badge
Originally Posted by Hellfire
ouch... Well at least you weren't at 29 days or worse higher!! And this thread makes it so easy to maintain....
ouch... Well at least you weren't at 29 days or worse higher!! And this thread makes it so easy to maintain....
true, idk what it was at but id say 20 ish
back up to 6 days now yay after i lost my 121 day streak oh well
back up to 6 days now yay after i lost my 121 day streak oh well
Originally Posted by chunky meconium
Baby steps, I once clocked I. On this site at 11:59pm....talk about close!! Just remember to post in this thread first thing everyday Smile
125 of 250 - 50% yeah!!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
We must be like tied or something.
Hell yea! Picked up Assassins Creed Black Flag for the 360 for $25 now both versions can sit on my shelf and collect dust while I play other games... sigh..
Hell yea! Picked up Assassins Creed Black Flag for the 360 for $25 now both versions can sit on my shelf and collect dust while I play other games... sigh..
I haven't finished Revelations, 3 I bought full price and it sits to this day. Thus, I'm not buying 4 until it's on sale digitally. Ubisoft is probably the most aggressive publishers at discounting their games so I know it will happen.
I haven't finished Revelations, 3 I bought full price and it sits to this day. Thus, I'm not buying 4 until it's on sale digitally. Ubisoft is probably the most aggressive publishers at discounting their games so I know it will happen.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I've noticed that too, so I didn't mind paying $5 more for it a little earlier and it came with the online codes n stuff. I've also noticed that LEGO brand does the same, so I won't buy any of those day one either. Interested on seeing the platinum boxes for the ONE...Too bad the 360 boxes were all DVD instead of Blue ray..shaped. It would've made storage a bit easier,.but then I guess that could make it confusing...
Most of my 360 games sit on the shelf until I finish GFWL. Its getting tougher with my gfx cards from 2009 are slowly dieing, the ones ilm looking at are $209 each. Mad
We must be like tied or something.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Really? That's cool. I am wondering if I should start counting down now that I crossed the halfway mark...?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account