AchievementFest arrival/departure times

General Chat

Found 25 posts - Go to Last Post

Just wanted to start a thread for people to put their arrival/departure times into Indy airport to arrange for shuttles to Terre Haute. Early arrivers on the 14th (Thurs), regulars on the 15th (Fri). Regular stayers out on the 17th (Sun), extended stayers out on the 18th (Mon). Try not to book anything too crazy early, since they don't want to make a ton of trips, and others won't want to sit in an airport for 8 hours until their flight.

Buckswana
Arrive Jul 14 @ 2 pm
Depart Jul18 @ 2:30 pm

Hotdog (& the taller short person running around his house)
Arrive Jul 14 @ 4 pm
Depart Jul 17 @ 8 pm

Mondo
Arrive Jul 14 @ 12:10 pm
Depart Jul 18 @ 12:45 pm

Griffey95
Arrive Jul 14 @ 1:12 PM
Depart Jul 18 @ 3:30 PM

Fshguy
Arrive Jul 13 @ 11:50 pm
Depart Jul 18 @ 12:25 pm
Last edited 07-06-2016 at 05:49 PM by Buckswana.
I'll have to update once booked, but it looks like my options for the return flight are not any better than last year, and I'll have an 11am flight, which means leaving TH around 8:30 am. Otherwise I don't get back to Reno until midnight or later. The other option is to leave Sunday night and get back super late, but I'd have Monday off anyway. The Sunday flight is $240 cheaper for the two tickets if I'm bringing my kid.
I'll have to update once booked, but it looks like my options for the return flight are not any better than last year, and I'll have an 11am flight, which means leaving TH around 8:30 am. Otherwise I don't get back to Reno until midnight or later. The other option is to leave Sunday night and get back super late, but I'd have Monday off anyway. The Sunday flight is $240 cheaper for the two tickets if I'm bringing my kid.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Eh, you won't miss much on Monday.
Eh, you won't miss much on Monday.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
We usually still have a lot of fun Sunday evening...
We usually still have a lot of fun Sunday evening...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Delirious Cards Against Humanity.
Delirious Cards Against Humanity.
This year, Super Fight will make its AF debut.
This year, Super Fight will make its AF debut.
Originally Posted by futiles
I think we should run a weekend long super fight. Just have the cards set up in our room. Keep a running champion. Any decisions or disputes will be settled via Super Fight.
I think we should run a weekend long super fight. Just have the cards set up in our room. Keep a running champion. Any decisions or disputes will be settled via Super Fight.
DONE! 7890
So back on topic....

Hotdog & the taller short person running around my house will arrive 7/14 ~4 pm

Depart Sunday 8 pm

Yes, leaving Sunday evening, as the difference in airfare +1 hotel night was significant. This way I should be able to afford to feed myself and the kid through the weekend.
This way I should be able to afford to feed myself and the kid through the weekend.
On what, I'm not sure. Applebee's is blacklisted, and there's no more buffets in town. You get donuts. Lots and lots of donuts.

Guess you're going to the family dining establishment across the street....
Buckswana
Arrive Jul 14 @ 2 pm
Depart Jul18 @ 2:30 pm

Hotdog (& the taller short person running around his house)
Arrive Jul 14 @ 4 pm
Depart Jul 17 @ 8 pm

Mondo
Arrive Jul 14 @ 12:10pm
Depart Jul 18 @ 12:45pm
Planning on Arriving late on the 14th and leaving on the 17th as I can't take that many days off.
Planning on Arriving late on the 14th and leaving on the 17th as I can't take that many days off.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
If you're flying, make sure to update with your times. The Indy airport is a good hour away from Terre Haute, so it takes some planning to coordinate rides. If you're driving, or getting your own (race)car, then no worries.
I will be driving, but arriving late evening on the 14th and leaving in the morning of the 18th, so I will be available to help give people rides to/from hotel and stuff.
My youngest son and I should be arriving some time around 5 pm. Driving as usual.

There's a chance that my oldest son may make the trip down from Wisconsin for a day or two while we're there.

Leaving Monday morning...
If you're flying, make sure to update with your times. The Indy airport is a good hour away from Terre Haute, so it takes some planning to coordinate rides. If you're driving, or getting your own (race)car, then no worries.
Driving so no airport to worry about.
Arriving: Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 01:12 PM

Departing around 3:30 on Monday Day.

Currently unsure if I am renting a car this year. I'll be weighing that idea for another few weeks.
Arriving: Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 01:12 PM

Departing around 3:30 on Monday Day.

Currently unsure if I am renting a car this year. I'll be weighing that idea for another few weeks.
Originally Posted by griffey95
YAY!!!!!!!
Now we just need The Claw.
No, we need THE NEW AND IMPROVED XBONE CLAW

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account