Found 6 posts - Go to Last Post

I wanna hear everyone's first impressions from Tuesday's Xbox One reveal. Will you be buying one? What did you like/dislike about it?
Pretty unfortunate, really. Online requirements as well as a consumer-unfriendly used game policy means I probably won't pick this one up even though I would have liked to. Plus, there's still no price, and smaller potential problems worry me; for instance, only 5 GB of RAM designated for games and video/microphone in the Kinect that are always on.
I need more details before I consider this system.
I will still be getting one eventually, like I have said before I will probably not be waiting in any lines to pick one up. After the hype wares off a little... I'm not a fan of the Kinect "always on" feature so I will be turning that off assuming that is an option. All the new hand gestures and voice commands are way over rated I think. I am more then willing to just use a remote / controller to do all interactions. Still need to know exactly how it will work with cable TV and or a cable set top box (dvr) that I already have in my game room before I make judgement on that.

For the games I am really looking forward to the new franchises coming out. I have no desire to play any EA sports games. Hopefully E3 will show off more of whats to come.
I am stoked about the Xbox One so far. Its not ridiculous looking and the controller changes I can work with. I won't be certain just yet whether to get it or not until E3 in about what, 11 days.

The Kinect voice command feature is something that I like. It will definitely make it easier to navigate between games and television. I can't wait to see what else they show us at E3.
I'll be purchasing an Xbox One purely for the sake of playing Halo 5, Halo 6, and the Halo 2 HD Anniversary remake that's rumored.
I'll be purchasing an Xbox One purely for the sake of playing Halo 5, Halo 6, and the Halo 2 HD Anniversary remake that's rumored.
Originally Posted by Deg 342 SIII
That's the first I've heard about a Halo 2 Anniversary remake. Sources?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account