Offline Achievements & Off The Grid Badge

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 5 posts - Go to Last Post

Do achievements unlocked offline not appear in our feed? I am working on the Off the Grid badge with the Crysis 3 campaign. I unlocked 5 achievements last night. I forced a sync on my profile, the achievement show unlocked on my game page, my gamerscore is correct, but there was no feed update & the badge count did not increment.
Perhaps the date the achievement was unlocked is linked to the feed.

I believe that achievements made OFFLINE do not save the unlock date normally.
Achievements unlocked while offline aren't timestamped and I believe one achievement would need to be unlocked while online so that any offline achievements are properly synced.
I did all the online stuff online of corse already. Figured I would use this game as one of my Off the Grid games. For the offline achievements I unlocked it does say "Unlocked Offline" so it is possible it is linked that way. I would like to see x amount of achievements for game x was unlocked offline in the feed.
Looks like the badge is now incrementing correctly. I unlocked 4 more achievements and did a sync which is showed the increase.

Side note I unknowingly also unlocked and achievement which is has the same name as the badge...lol

Off The Grid

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account