Dashboard Enthusiast Progress

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 1 post

So, maybe this is intentional, but, it still seems weird (to me). On my dashboard (click on top left of the site, Dashboard) it shows I have logged in X number of days and shows a progress tracker towards the next Enthusiast Badge:

But, I have all of the Enthusiast badges:

I feel like there are resources wasted here. First, shouldn't the dashboard check to see what your next Enthusiast Badge locked be? And if you already have all unlocked, the dashboard should just show "All Done" or otherwise "Cool, nothing to see here." Just seems like doing a check to see how many previous days in a row someone logged in, and what the "next" badge would be (if they did not already have it) and then load the proper thermometer code for that tracker... That just seems like wasted compute cycles. Plus, if someone had Enthusiast 1-3, but needs 4-5, they really don't care about how many days away from 1, 2, or 3 they are. But, they might care how far away from 4 they are (especially if they weren't actively trying at first and then notice, "Oh hey, I am only X days from a new shiny...")

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account