Declined
Has anyone else got this belt or today not the day and Eric manually assigned the badge to him?
Okay, here is what he said, "I told ya it would be tough. Also, it can only be unlocked one day a week." That does not mean leap year, does not mean registration day, we all have to search using the clue in the badge description and badge artwork same as always, but just do it every day until we figure it out.
Originally Posted by Kaens
And thanks for telling me something I a l r e a d y k n e w. I was simply throwing something out there as he does not S p e c f i y which O N E D A Y that is. So, for all we knew at the time was it could of been Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or, Saturday. Seeing as how it was unlocked today by him it's safe to say Tuesday is when we can unlock it.
And thanks for telling me something I a l r e a d y k n e w. I was simply throwing something out there as he does not S p e c f i y which O N E D A Y that is. So, for all we knew at the time was it could of been Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday or, Saturday. Seeing as how it was unlocked today by him it's safe to say Tuesday is when we can unlock it.
Originally Posted by Monky Spit
I guess I can see why some people will find this badge on their own. Reading comprehension skills seem to be lacking in this thread. I was trying to HELP you ignorant fucks by sharing what Eric responded in my thread. Other than that no one would know it is only available one day a week, I quoted exactly what he said so everyone would have the exact same information as me. So I TOLD you it was only unlock ble one day a week. NOT registration day, not Leap Year, and I tried to get the thread back on track.

Instead let's go on a tirade about Leap Year badge, in an unrelated thread. I thought it was a fine idea, but it was already mentioned in the right place and there are over 100 other good badge ideas there, sorry yours didn't get picked.
Speaking of telling people things they already knew...

Oh, and since you don't seem to know, your space bar seems broken, keeps adding extra spaces in between letters you are using to try to spell words. Caps Lock might need some oil too.

And yes, once again I've added nothing constructive to this thread. It's kinda my thing.
I'll admit, I have no idea where this badge would be. The clue does nothing for me. I don't know where a calendar on the site can be found. I have no idea the significance of Tuesday. And, I cannot think of any spot on the site I would reminisce about something.

So, I would be stumped.
I guess I can see why some people will find this badge on their own. Reading comprehension skills seem to be lacking in this thread. I was trying to HELP you ignorant fucks by sharing what Eric responded in my thread. Other than that no one would know it is only available one day a week, I quoted exactly what he said so everyone would have the exact same information as me. So I TOLD you it was only unlock ble one day a week. NOT registration day, not Leap Year, and I tried to get the thread back on track.

Instead let's go on a tirade about Leap Year badge, in an unrelated thread. I thought it was a fine idea, but it was already mentioned in the right place and there are over 100 other good badge ideas there, sorry yours didn't get picked.
I've never mentioned any badges in the Official badge thread. I have see some of the ones mentioned in there but like I said, I have never mentioned one. I was only agreeing with the person who mentioned it in here. Seeing as Eric is not a fan of the leap year badge and stated why I can understand not having that badge.

Speaking of telling people things they already knew...

Oh, and since you don't seem to know, your space bar seems broken, keeps adding extra spaces in between letters you are using to try to spell words. Caps Lock might need some oil too.

And yes, once again I've added nothing constructive to this thread. It's kinda my thing.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Thank you for your concern. "Tips Fedora".
I'll admit, I have no idea where this badge would be. The clue does nothing for me. I don't know where a calendar on the site can be found. I have no idea the significance of Tuesday. And, I cannot think of any spot on the site I would reminisce about something.

So, I would be stumped.
Originally Posted by futiles
Wow, Micheal is stumped. Crap then, we're all screwed!

So, I would be stumped.
Originally Posted by futiles
The only place I found a calendar at is from your home page, click on achievements, click filter, change unlock date to custom range, once you press on the from and to a calendar pops up. I believe GTN was launched on a Tuesday.
Wow, Micheal is stumped. Crap then, we're all screwed!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Not really. There are plenty of resources of the site that I don't use, either because I don't care about them or just never think of them or don't even know they exist. I also don't go hunting things down. The previous badges, I looked at the badge, read the hint, went to the page, clicked on it. This time, nothing about it makes me think of any particular portion of the site.

I am sure some people are already getting prepared to check multiple spots they are considering.
The only place I found a calendar at is from your home page, click on achievements, click filter, change unlock date to custom range, once you press on the from and to a calendar pops up. I believe GTN was launched on a Tuesday.
See, I never would have found that. Ever.
By the way, I unlocked the badge manually just to throw yall off a bit. I know, I'm a bad person. Smile
Ugh, seriously? You couldn't of unlocked it on the correct date could you? :'(
By the way, I unlocked the badge manually just to throw yall off a bit. I know, I'm a bad person. Smile
Originally Posted by GTN Eric

If image is anything to go by, the calendar is broken...or is that an old feature as nowere links to it I can find....
I'm thinking that if it's only available one day per week, it would make the most sense that this badge can only be unlocked on a Saturday.
Well today is Saturday, lets see if anyone can find it.
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
Eric pwnd us all, do people still say that?
Eric pwnd us all, do people still say that?
Originally Posted by Fshguy
Oh I do! I do tons of stuff to embarrass my kids.
Ah, thanks for the clarification that people don't say that anymore..
Do you kids know pwned? Mine doesn't, I don't it would embarrass him at all.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account