(You may not vote on this poll)

× 19 (25.33%) Work

× 15 (20.00%) Life

× 14 (18.67%) Games

× 4 (5.33%) Other (explain)

× 23 (30.67%) Poll only

• Added 02-13-2016 01:57 PM
  • 75 votes
I've noticed a decrease in forum activity lately. I'm just wondering what everyone is up to these days. Are we all too busy playing games or working, adventuring, etc... What's going on?
I've noticed a decrease in forum activity lately. I'm just wondering what everyone is up to these days. Are we all too busy playing games or working, adventuring, etc... What's going on?
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
You left the proper answer off the poll, "Spammers finally stopped spamming"
I am getting my priorities straight for 2016. I wanted to post goals in last months thread but oh well. I still make sure to visit every day for enthusiast.
You left the proper answer off the poll, "Spammers finally stopped spamming"
Originally Posted by futiles
I am not a spammer! Well depends on who you ask.
Been busy with life/work... insane XBOX year last year, in a lull
I am not a spammer! Well depends on who you ask.
Originally Posted by Kaens
I don't think you're a spammer. (I still love you.)
Mostly work, but I got sick, so sorry. I check in everyday.
I'm around, I usually just prefer to sit quietly in the corner. Or in the bushes. I believe the police called it "stalking" last time...
I'm around, I usually just prefer to sit quietly in the corner. Or in the bushes. I believe the police called it "stalking" last time...
Originally Posted by Buckswana
So you were one following Stamkos... Now I understand...
I'm more active in the non-gaming threads lately...TV shows and such. There just hasn't been many games worthy of conversation on the X1. Titanfall and Destiny are the only two I had extensive conversations about. Most everything else has been ho-hum.

I've actually went back to my 360 quite a bit. Picked up a few used titles today, actually. Shadow of Mordor and Alien Isolation. Hopefully they aren't as mind numbing as most of the shit I've been playing lately.
I've actually went back to my 360 quite a bit. Picked up a few used titles today, actually. Shadow of Mordor and Alien Isolation. Hopefully they aren't as mind numbing as most of the shit I've been playing lately.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Alien Isolation was a good game evading the alien and Mordor was a nice game.

I've also been here, and can't stand the spam about Please add me be my neighbor, this game has got to go end the madness.
Not that anyone cares but I've been doing my own thing. I login to lurk the forums and keep my counter active for the Enthusiast badge. What I mainly do though is login and mark all new posts as read. After that I look to see if any new badge has appeared then log out.
Okay, you're all correct in your own ways. I just miss the banter.
Is asking for help in a game you need help with really spamming? Isn't that what a gaming community is for? Maybe that's why its so dead around here, definitely not the friendly group it used to be.
Is asking for help in a game you need help with really spamming? Isn't that what a gaming community is for? Maybe that's why its so dead around here, definitely not the friendly group it used to be.
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
Maybe that's what I was trying to say.
Interesting response, since of all the posts on this site, less than 10% are people asking for help in games. So yeah, that obviously isn't the spammers. (I cannot say how the requests are treated in those threads, if I don't have the game, I mark as read and move along, and I haven't seen a game I play requesting help in a while.)
Asking for help in a game is good and this is a fine place to do just that, but if you look at the people posting for help needing neighbors they don't finish their profiles. Plus if they would do a quick search in forums they would find multiple threads I found 4 when I just searched for other needing help.
Interesting response, since of all the posts on this site, less than 10% are people asking for help in games. So yeah, that obviously isn't the spammers. (I cannot say how the requests are treated in those threads, if I don't have the game, I mark as read and move along, and I haven't seen a game I play requesting help in a while.)
Originally Posted by futiles
More of a trigger, I knew it was just a matter of time before someone bitched, complained or just simply portrayed their negativity. This community used to be a lot more fun, it was relaxed and casual. Sure there were some senseless posts but it felt like you were chatting with friends and that was nice. Now not so much, if you post here your either wrong, cant spell, have poor grammar, called an idiot or a spammer. There is almost always something negative said in every thread unless your from the "select group" Not so much anymore because no one posts anymore.

It seems like there is a small group of people here who only want to see and hear posts from their close friends and anything else is wrong, spam or idiotic. So what I wonder is why come to a social gaming site and make it anti social? There are many ways to have a small group chat that no body else can see or participate in, why ruin it here for everyone else that wants to be social?

Its like walking into a bar to have a drink with people then yelling at everyone so they leave and you have the place to yourself. That's all fine and dandy but the bar wont survive very long with just a select few in the place.
Asking for help in a game is good and this is a fine place to do just that, but if you look at the people posting for help needing neighbors they don't finish their profiles. Plus if they would do a quick search in forums they would find multiple threads I found 4 when I just searched for other needing help.
Originally Posted by Homeless Messia
Well like futiles said, I don't have the game so I didn't look at the thread. but it sure doesn't bother me that it exists.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account