Anniversary Badges

Feature Requests

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

So I know it's been brought up before, but, this site has been around for 8 years, but the highest site member anniversary badge is 4 years...

http://www.gamertagnation.com/badges/badge-392/
I think every 5 years after the initial badges would be good..
I think every 5 years after the initial badges would be good..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Yeah, well, maybe. I don't know. An annual would be a nice perk.
Since most of the active members have only been here for 2-3 years and still have a few to unlock it probably doesn't get much consideration but I bet as we all get closer to 5 this conversation will pick up.
I'm sure Eric will add a 5, 6, 7, 8 ect badge. He probably hasn't gotten around to it yet. Currently there are 33 members who have the 4 year badge. Out of those 33, only two of them are active on the site. I think Eric is waiting for some more active members to get to the 4 year before he makes the 5 year badge and on.
Not one every year but maybe 1,2,3,4,5 then a 10 year decade badge
I find it interesting that Eric made the badges when the site was already 6 years old (mind you, it appears to have gone through quite a few major changes), but only made badges for years 1 - 4. Either way, it has been two years since then, and 33 people have the 4 year badge, so, some level of symmetry would suggest at least doing a 5 year, and then every 5 years from that point.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account