What Xbox One Game are you buying first?

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 15 posts - Go to Last Post

So, which game that is rumored or confirmed to release on Xbox One will you be buying first? Why?
Does GTN have a list of them yet ? (posted within the system or forum)

After the previous thought I went to find this: http://www.gamertagnation.com/games....=10&sort=title

So right now My List is:
Battlefield 4
Destiny
Forza Motorsport 5 (maybe)
Quantum Break
The Division
Watch_Dogs
Yes, you can narrow down the games by filtering them to Xbox One. You can view all Xbox One games listed on the site here.
long with my system i have Battlefield 4 pre-ordered cant wait to get my hands one elder scrolls online and Kingdom hearts 3 since there coming to XONE now.
So far I only have Dead Rising 3 Day One Edition pre-ordered
I think I will be buying the digital versions of the games, no need to pre-order.
I'm struggling between getting Battlefield 4 for PC or Xbox. I'm not even sure if I want the One, and if I do I'm not sure I'd get it at launch anyway.
I'm pumped for both BF4 and Destiny, and I suppose I'll get Ghosts for the campaign. Definitely got my eyes on Battlefield though.
Thinking or pre-ordering Kingdom Hearts 3 and Dead Rising 3
Forza 5,

I want to play Destiny, Halo, and Edler Scrolls Online too.
I just went ahead and pre-ordered all of them, including ones that don't get released until late next year. I plan to earn one achievement on release day for each of the games. Now if only I could find out how much I need to save for the Arcade Games and their release dates.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account