Halo 3: ODST campaign for Halo: The Master Chief Collection out now

Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Game description:The Halo 3: ODST* campaign for Halo: The Master Chief Collection comes to the Xbox One looking better than ever. Running at 1080p/60fps, experience the events leading up to Halo 3 through the eyes of Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) as they search for clues leading to the whereabouts of their scattered squad and the motivations behind the Covenant's invasion of New Mombasa. *Halo: The Master Chief Collection is required to play the (digital only) Halo 3: ODST campaign.

Size:8.1 GB
$4.99

https://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-On...e-fa700c95a46b
Does this push the total GS ip for this or was hat planned on already?
Does this push the total GS ip for this or was hat planned on already?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
now 600 achievements for 6000
now 600 achievements for 6000
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Ha, there went Kaens's ratio...
Ha, there went Kaens's ratio...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
MCC is killing me. I love these campaigns, but I like to coop them. My buddy and me only get together once every few months, and I can get some done then. Another friend we do Spartan Ops together, and I rarely see him long enough more than a few missions. So frustrating to keep a game that is literally almost 2% of my completion % in a single game and I can't play it to work on it.
MCC is killing me. I love these campaigns, but I like to coop them. My buddy and me only get together once every few months, and I can get some done then. Another friend we do Spartan Ops together, and I rarely see him long enough more than a few missions. So frustrating to keep a game that is literally almost 2% of my completion % in a single game and I can't play it to work on it.
Originally Posted by Kaens
Same reason why I've still not finished Halo 1, let alone the other 3 plus ODST. :/

My friend just isn't on as much as I need him to be. 6 months on and we're just past the Library!
Originally Posted by Kaens
Well, make sure you buy Gears of War Collection when it comes out... I think you should play Rogue Legacy too...
Well, make sure you buy Gears of War Collection when it comes out... I think you should play Rogue Legacy too...
Originally Posted by Fshguy
never going to be a Gears of War Collection
never going to be a Gears of War Collection
Originally Posted by Myuseru Foaran
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition was just recently announced. It will have Gears 1-3 and Judgment sold in one package.
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition was just recently announced. It will have Gears 1-3 and Judgment sold in one package.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Gears of War: Ultimate Edition It is the first installment of the Gears of War series. Ultimate Edition will feature five unreleased chapters of the campaign of the original game and players who purchased the Ultimate Edition can participate in the multiplayer beta of Gears of War 4, which is set to be released in 2016. The remaster of the game will also be released for Microsoft Windows. This is not a Collection of all the Gears of War games. research before you post

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account