(You may not vote on this poll)

× 12 (30.77%) An Xbox 360 game

× 6 (15.38%) An Xbox One game

× 4 (10.26%) A GFWL Game

× 0 (0%) A Windows Phone Game

× 0 (0%) A Win 8 Game

× 2 (5.13%) I have a specific suggestion in the comments

× 6 (15.38%) Yay; a poll!

× 5 (12.82%) Just pick one yourself, you goof!

× 4 (10.26%) Just go alphabetical, etc. (I've told you how to pick in the comments)

• Added 10-22-2019 02:46 AM
  • 39 votes
  • Votes are public
Between the 360 and the One, I have 332 games in progress (that doesn't include any unfinished Win 8, Win Phone, or GFWL games, etc. I need some help deciding what to work on next to complete my backlog.
If it were me, I would pick the game(s) with the easiest achievements (i.e. no grinding required, so less chance of losing focus on the primary goal of game completion).
I am working on clearing out my 360HDD games as there are some disc-based games I own that don't want to work all the time. I need to install them, but said HDD space is full. I am about to finish Borderlands 2(360) and will be moving on to the Dragon Age series.
I ended up going back to the 360 well (ok, technically I finished up an Xbox One game first, but it's also a 360 game lol). I'm replaying Dust because when I first played through it, I didn't do it on Tough difficulty, so I didn't get the final achievement. I'l rectifying that now.
The poll needs to be changed to say 'Windows' instead of just 'Win 8'
Except that I don't have Win 10, I am still on Win 8. Wink
I've heard good things about Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order. Haven't played yet, but I think it's worth the time and money

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account