Flavor of the Week badge

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

I played Dead Rising this week, and have not unlocked the Flavor of the Week badge.
It's not showing on your profile. GTN only logs when achievement is unlocked. Plus this is X1 version and not 360 version.
I played Dead Rising this week, and have not unlocked the Flavor of the Week badge.
Originally Posted by napoearth
First I'd like to say, Holy Crap your a beast at this game, completing it all in just two weeks!! Lol,I'm still working on the 360 version. Diesel is right about the achievement tracking, but I'm not entirely sure you have to unlock an achievement to get the badge. How long did you play it for? Maybe get on again and try to do a save that would require a Live server, like a new game of survival and get on this weeks leaderboard. Does the X1 version have a leaderboards? I was thinking like something to compare against your friends even if it's not an in game leaderboard, but like a Live tracker, not sure if I'm explaining that right. If this doesn't work you may have found a small bug that if you have all the achievements in a game and try to play it again then GTN may not see it?
Yeah, I know it is the One version. I completed it prior to this week, so I can not unlock another achievement. I started a game and ran down into the Security Room and tried on all of the clothes I unlocked when I got 7 day Survivor. I guess I could try going through the Entrance Plaza scene until Otis welds the door shut again and then save, to see if that makes a difference.
First I'd like to say, Holy Crap your a beast at this game, completing it all in just two weeks!! Lol,I'm still working on the 360 version. Diesel is right about the achievement tracking, but I'm not entirely sure you have to unlock an achievement to get the badge. How long did you play it for? Maybe get on again and try to do a save that would require a Live server, like a new game of survival and get on this weeks leaderboard. Does the X1 version have a leaderboards? I was thinking like something to compare against your friends even if it's not an in game leaderboard, but like a Live tracker, not sure if I'm explaining that right. If this doesn't work you may have found a small bug that if you have all the achievements in a game and try to play it again then GTN may not see it?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
This was my second time through, so it was not as tough. I don't know about leaderboards, but I may try another infinite mode game to see what happens, if that is what you are talking about.
This was my second time through, so it was not as tough. I don't know about leaderboards, but I may try another infinite mode game to see what happens, if that is what you are talking about.
Originally Posted by napoearth
Yea, something like that, I know that the X1 has a compare games stat tracking feature on the dashboard, its not an official dev thing for the game itself just like a community thing and it doesn't track every aspect or every game. Like where it will compare how many hours you've spent playing a certain game.. It was just an idea, but it doesn't look like that it helped. Let me look around a bit and I'll get back to you again.
I understand if you can't verify I played it. It's just that it seems the game of the week is generally a new release, and I usually wait to buy most games. I was pleased that this was one I got a good deal on, and happened to buy early, but I guess I just finished it too quickly.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account