How many times have you changed your Gamertag?

Xbox 360

How many times have you changed your Gamertag?

(You may not vote on this poll)

× 65 (61.32%) 0

× 24 (22.64%) 1

× 3 (2.83%) 2

× 5 (4.72%) 3

× 4 (3.77%) 4

× 2 (1.89%) 5

× 2 (1.89%) 6

× 0 (0%) 7

× 0 (0%) 8

× 1 (0.94%) 9 or more.

• Added 09-08-2013 12:05 AM
  • 106 votes
  • Votes are public
Wow, that's forever ago. I have kept this name for years, before Live. I would use it Counterstrike, older games like Everquest. Yeah. My tag has history lol
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
oooh, I thought we were just talking about xbox... I first used this name when AOL (dialup) came out, used it ever since.
oooh, I thought we were just talking about xbox... I first used this name when AOL (dialup) came out, used it ever since.
Originally Posted by ikmyer
Dayum! I have a hotmail I opened in 1993 or so, that's the earliest... but AOL dial-up?!?! Holy....
One time because M$ made me: old gamer tag was FA Q MAN
My gamertag on the original Xbox was Chezzmo. When I got the 360 I was young and foolish, plus Canadian8tor is much better
Once.

Chrome30 became Zombie In PJs....because it makes me smile.
None (original since the first Xbox.)
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
Wish I could say the same, lost access to my original gamertag, Lord Chabelo, email so had to improvise to the one I have now.
I had to have 15 different gamertag in the last 7 years and I wont make anymore.
I had to have 15 different gamertag in the last 7 years and I wont make anymore.
Originally Posted by XboxGuy41
Perhaps you should get a PS3.

Or really go get a Wii U...
I never understand people that change there gamertag from something that is obviously against the code of conduct to something else that is obviously against the code of conduct.
I never understand people that change there gamertag from something that is obviously against the code of conduct to something else that is obviously against the code of conduct.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Or adding extraneous letters and numbers. ooOOXXX L337G4merCODM4ter 420 XXXXOOOoo
Or adding extraneous letters and numbers. ooOOXXX L337G4merCODM4ter 420 XXXXOOOoo
Originally Posted by Dacoto
So, OoOoOoOoWUBBAWUBBAWUBBA is out?
So, OoOoOoOoWUBBAWUBBAWUBBA is out?
Originally Posted by futiles
Needs more numbers. Not leet enough.
Never changed mine either. Though I have thought about just changing it to just "pTart" because people seem to think I'm from Texas. Not worth the $10 and it's sometimes fun to confuse people.
Never changed ;-)
Never changed. I would like to drop fi from it, but not with current fees.
Only changed it once. Used to be known as MasterRazgriz. Changed it to match my online name which I have used on many sites.
Never changed. I would like to drop fi from it, but not with current fees.
Originally Posted by Belainfi
You used to be able to do one switch for free, unless they've changed that?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account