Xbox One easy completions (1000 GS)

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 33 posts - Go to Last Post

Pretty sure some of those completions are very, very hard
Originally Posted by MetalGearFR33N0
Check out his xbox live profile, if they were so easy why has he not beaten the ones he has that he listed.
As seasoned gamer that you are, SG Steelhead I'll go with you were just joking on most of this.. I too thought the same way when I first attempted this game it was confusing and didn't seem to appealing. Look for the tutorial world in the main menu that will teach you most of the basics. Then you may start to appreciate this little gem a a bit better. If not it may just not be a game of your liking, but really you should give it more of chance it really can get fun. Also you were in the Free trial so you didn't get half the achievements you should have unlocked by doing the little that you did..lol.. BTW your not really supposed to kill the Monks/villagers they can be of some help in the game, your actually supposed to help defend them at night so you can keep their dumb asses alive so they can help you...lol..
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
I just found this post...like a year and a half after you typed it. Nope, I wasn't joking. That was almost an exact rundown of my first attempt Lol Now that I've found/read your post, maybe I'll give it another go and try to find the tutorial world to see if that helps.

BTW, I was in Vegas again last week and missed you again. Considering the fact that I usually make it out there 3-5 times per year, we're definitely going to have to get together for a drink at some point!
That's a bogus list and a bunch of those games are time consuming. Heck even Castle Crashers Remastered has 1 achievement that is difficult to get but it's still time consuming if you're doing it by yourself.

If you can't easily complete the game in 10 hours by yourself then it's not an easy completion. Go back and fix your list or this is just a waste.
That's a bogus list and a bunch of those games are time consuming. Heck even Castle Crashers Remastered has 1 achievement that is difficult to get but it's still time consuming if you're doing it by yourself.

If you can't easily complete the game in 10 hours by yourself then it's not an easy completion. Go back and fix your list or this is just a waste.
Originally Posted by ZeroDesolation
Considering he never updated it or that he never verified his account, I'd say one of two things, the pessimist in me says it was subterfuge for some reason...while the optimist in me says that he just didn't understand what he was posting and was genuinely trying to help or contribute. Alas I guess we'll never know.

Maybe someone else can take a go at this in a different thread. I may even be willing to sticky it...so I'll let everyone think about it.. I'm definitely willing to help and I have a pretty good list already by means of our resident badge master Kaens.
I'm sorry, but this is a horrible list. =( There are several games on there that are extremely hard, and in some cases, not even completable. Just by looking at the beginning of the list, I see two games that no one has completed (Aaru's Awakening and Badland: Game of the Year Edition) and some that are very, very difficult like Chariot and Don't Starve. There are a couple games that are ridiculously time consuming as well like Beach Buggy Racing, which takes 100 hours. Some other ones that I know that are really hard that I noticed while skimming are Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - Director's Cut, Kickbeat, OlliOlli, Tetris Ultimate, The Swindle, and Threes! I also noticed a bunch of typos that were quite distracting; there were one or two instances where I couldn't figure out what game you are referring to like with "Rish". :/

I highly recommend going back through the list and removing the difficult/uncompletable games, fixing the typos, and adding in some more games. There have been lots of easy games that have come out in the past year or so that would be good additions to this list! Smile
Maybe someone else can take a go at this in a different thread. I may even be willing to sticky it...so I'll let everyone think about it.. I'm definitely willing to help and I have a pretty good list already by means of our resident badge master Kaens.
I'd be willing to take a go at it! Big Grin
I'd be willing to take a go at it! Big Grin
Originally Posted by Adorabear
Well, start your list and make a thread, be sure to save/reserve one or two extra post for overages and let's try to get this nailed down properly. There were a few good ideas in this thread as to how to break them up and list them. I look forward to seeing what comes of this.
Well, start your list and make a thread, be sure to save/reserve one or two extra post for overages and let's try to get this nailed down properly. There were a few good ideas in this thread as to how to break them up and list them. I look forward to seeing what comes of this.
Okay! I started a thread here and will continue to work on it! Smile
Okay! I started a thread here and will continue to work on it! Smile
Originally Posted by Adorabear
Cool, thanks for the info.
I always look toward a list of easy completions but this list was just a list of games where he says Minecraft is not easy, completion maybe not.
It would be nice to have a real list of easy completions even 75% wouldn't be bad. It would also be good to point out that Ark has the cheat-in system to get all but 2 achievements quickly but a patch could always remove that, that would be good to state if posting a game for easy so if patched people don't get crying about the post.
Yeah just read this, loads on there are hard and some you can't even finish, i'm looking at you Aaru’s Awakening.
I'm wondering if I should just lock this thread after we do have a link to the new better thread?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account