Achievement Fest 2018

General Chat

All reserved and got a room at the Quality Inn again. Please let me know if anybody wants me to bring a specific game(s).
All reserved and got a room at the Quality Inn again. Please let me know if anybody wants me to bring a specific game(s).
Originally Posted by Giant Hunger
We have a new guest registered for AF2018. And I am working on another Special Guest for AF2018.

I will also be bringing the world's most addictive tabletop game...
Well if there is a new guest I am taking my Japanese console again then, just in case they need it.
Well if there is a new guest I am taking my Japanese console again then, just in case they need it.
Originally Posted by Giant Hunger
One of the first timers has loaned his JP console to Achievement Fest previously. But, the potential surprise guest could indeed be looking to play some JP games...
I have been doing some (mostly) aesthetic changes to the seating chart. Mostly things like changing how the layout looks, and seat numbers to more reflect how the layout should be. Anyone that has already registered, I left you in the position you requested, even if the actual seat number has changed.
Registered for AF, hotel has been booked, vacation requests have been approved - the pTarts are all set to go!
We have another new person signed up. I am not familiar with their real name, and they didn't leave their gamertag. I reached out, so, hopefully will have that updated soon.
Seats are selling well, we will have a few first timers this year.
Red Room is where its at!!!!!! Not like the Red Room from 50 shades of gray... :/
Red Room is where its at!!!!!! EXACTLY like the Red Room from 50 shades of gray... Wink
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Fixed that for you.
Last edited 04-02-2018 at 11:35 AM by Dacoto.
Red Room is where its at!!!!!! Not like the Red Room from 50 shades of gray... :/
Originally Posted by pTartTX
There's like an XBOX or something in there...
Two things:

Bumping as we are less than two months out and we've got a lot of newcomers coming, so if you haven't reserved your seat yet, do so before you get stuck next to Tandar. Trust me, you don't want to be anywhere near his chair, or as he calls it, his bathroom.

Second, and very important, there will be no alcohol allowed in eBash this year. We've kinda snuck it in in years past, but it has created a few issues. Primarily, Zack is running a business hosting a lock-in full of young children at the same time as Achievement Fest, and there are serious risks and concerns having people with open access to booze in the rooms next to kids. If you feel the need to drink, there are plenty of places outside of eBash to do so. With so many new people this year, let's not put our host or the event at risk.
Two things:

Bumping as we are less than two months out and we've got a lot of newcomers coming, so if you haven't reserved your seat yet, do so before you get stuck next to Tandar. Trust me, you don't want to be anywhere near his chair, or as he calls it, his bathroom.

Second, and very important, there will be no alcohol allowed in eBash this year. We've kinda snuck it in in years past, but it has created a few issues. Primarily, Zack is running a business hosting a lock-in full of young children at the same time as Achievement Fest, and there are serious risks and concerns having people with open access to booze in the rooms next to kids. If you feel the need to drink, there are plenty of places outside of eBash to do so. With so many new people this year, let's not put our host or the event at risk.
Originally Posted by Hotdogmcgee
Not a problem. I actually like this idea as I wasn't really drinking on site anyway.
Two things:

Damn it! After 8+ years of not having a drink, I was really looking forward to... Nope. Just kidding.
Damn it! After 8+ years of not having a drink, I was really looking forward to... Nope. Just kidding.
Originally Posted by Streak Leader
Please. You'll be lucky to even get a Diet Coke.
Looks like I will be going to the Hampton/Holiday Inn as the other places (Quality Inn) is out of double bed rooms.
Looks like I will be going to the Hampton/Holiday Inn as the other places (Quality Inn) is out of double bed rooms.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
You snooze, you....don't snooze.
You snooze, you....don't snooze.
No I don't

I did it more for the kids as well. If I was by myself, well, no issues.
Does anyone have After Burner Climax and/or Wallace & Grommit #1 that they can bring?
Does anyone have After Burner Climax and/or Wallace & Grommit #1 that they can bring?
Originally Posted by Mr pTart
Yup, I can do that. I just have to confirm which system/s I have them on.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account