*pTart's Annual Birthday Bash Challenge 2018*

Gaming Chat

It's that time of the year again..... pTart's Annual Birthday Bash Challenge! 2018 Edition

In order to celebrate my 29th birthday for the 4th time, I will be hosting a one week all-out gamerscore beginning 9/2 and ending on my birthday 9/8.

The leaderboard tracking time is (09-02-2018 02:00 AM - 09-09-2018 01:59 AM) site time, which is Central Time zone. To ensure your points are counted, do not start scoring until the leaderboard becomes active.

Prizes are the following:
1st: Retail game of choice
8th: $20 gift card of choice or MS points or paypal equivalent
33rd: $10 gift card of choice or MS points or paypal equivalent
*If myself or Mr pTart place 1st, 8th, or 33rd, the prize will go to the next place person.

To sign up, join the leaderboard below:

https://www.gamertagnation.com/leade...aderboard-418/

As always, no cheating and I reserve the right to remove anyone from the challenge for suspicious behavior.
Last edited 08-09-2018 at 04:43 PM by pTartTX.
Thanks for doing this! It was fun last year! :-)
I have joined but don't think I have much chance of winning as I will be flying over to Seattle on the 6th of September and will be in the USA until the 20th of September. I won't have a console with me except for a NIntendo Switch on which I will unlock achievements in Minecraft. I probably won't get to play an Xbox much in that time as we will be going to Salt Lake City on the 9th September.
You need a different birthday!! I'm always gone that week.
Thanks for doing this again! Shooting for 8th or “28+4”th!
Thanks for doing this again! Shooting for 8th or “28+4”th!
Originally Posted by Mike Pitch
Last year I got 8th, so I had to give my prize to 9th place, lol.
You need a different birthday!! I'm always gone that week.
Originally Posted by Mightymango
You could be gone a different week :P

You are still welcome to join the challenge to help celebrate my awesomely timed birthday
Also, just realized, you have the same birthday as my daughter!!
Also, just realized, you have the same birthday as my daughter!!
Originally Posted by Tandar1
That is awesome!!!! She is bound to be good looking then Wink
Not sure why my games are not being picked up.
Not sure why my games are not being picked up.
Originally Posted by TXMOOK
It's take a bit for the scanner to catch up, just be patient Wink

And just to make sure, you did start scoring AFTER the leaderboard became active?
It's take a bit for the scanner to catch up, just be patient Wink

And just to make sure, you did start scoring AFTER the leaderboard became active?
Originally Posted by pTartTX
Yeah i waited until there was people scoring. It got the first game but missed a game after. Not worried it will catch up.
Yeah i waited until there was people scoring. It got the first game but missed a game after. Not worried it will catch up.
Originally Posted by TXMOOK
I just looked at your profile and it hasn't been scanned since yesterday morning. Once it scans again, things should be updated.
Something fishy is going on...ive put up around 3500 yet it says I am only at 2000 :*(
Xbox Live is apparently having all sorts of issues today. It should sort itself out once they get a fix in place.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account