Breaking Bad "Spin off"

Entertainment

http://www.theverge.com/2014/10/6/69...tter-call-saul

In the above link is an article pertaining to the new spin off show inspired by Breaking Bad. It's pretty much just a music video and the article has no spoilers, if you can call it an article sat all, more like just an announcement, but I thought since we had some Breaking Bad fans here I would ask if anyone is even remotely interested in this? I personally have not seen any of the Breaking Bad show save the first three minutes of the first episode..
Here's what I know about Breaking Bad - science teacher runs meth lab. No thanks!
Here's what I know about Breaking Bad - science teacher runs meth lab. No thanks!
Originally Posted by Kaens
It actually wasn't that good. It tries really hard to be ultra realistic, and even promoted itself as such in the media and talk shows, so, I watch it.

Guy has cancer, getting treatment, hair falls out, so, he grows a mustache and goatee. I'm done.

(Either you obey the laws of biology, chemistry and physics, or you don't, but, if you obey some and break others, I'm out.)
Walt never actually lost his hair...he shaved his head long before any hair could be lost.
Walt never actually lost his hair...he shaved his head long before any hair could be lost.
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
Nope, just rewatched that episode. He shaved his head in reaction to large chunks falling out, explicitly due to treatment.

As proof, I give you executive producer Vince Gillian:

Since I cannot get the video to embed:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJZZwVmsvS4
Last edited 10-07-2014 at 08:44 PM by futiles.
Well, there was a lot about that show that was a bit out there, but I still enjoyed it. I never did finish the last season. I should go back and finish it up. My wife lost interest and with the kid, I never had a chance to follow through.
I, personally, enjoyed the hell out of Breaking Bad.
I, personally, enjoyed the hell out of Breaking Bad.
Originally Posted by DomeJohnny
Me too, very much. My wife bought me the collectors edition series set. Fantastic.
Nope, just rewatched that episode. He shaved his head in reaction to large chunks falling out, explicitly due to treatment.

As proof, I give you executive producer Vince Gillian:
Originally Posted by futiles
True, but he never actually went completely bald. Dad lost chunks when he started radiation and my daughter shaved it for him but it still grew a bit...and he still had to shave, so it must not have had a huge effect on his facial hair.

I don't know, I guess you could look at it either way. I loved the show though, so I'm clearly biased. The writing was excellent in most cases and I loved the easter eggs.
Well with the patchy attention to actual science in all aspects taken into account, it still ranks as one of my all-time favourite TV series. As much as I love Odenkirk as Saul I'm not sure this new show will deliver the same combination of humour and intensity.
Any word on when it'll be available in good old blighty?
Well with the patchy attention to actual science in all aspects taken into account, it still ranks as one of my all-time favourite TV series. As much as I love Odenkirk as Saul I'm not sure this new show will deliver the same combination of humour and intensity.
Any word on when it'll be available in good old blighty?
Originally Posted by Chariot Choogle
No word on s a set date, like so many other spin off shows but they did say they have already ordered an entire season,I'll keep year to the ground for you.
**Double post, please delete
Originally Posted by SG Steelhead
I think you can delete your own posts, thru the edit button, but I wouldn't worry about it too much, one time is ok and double posts do show up from time to time.
Yes he lost hair in the beginning, but he kept shaving even after the hair started growing back. That's why he could get a moustache
I think you can delete your own posts, thru the edit button, but I wouldn't worry about it too much, one time is ok and double posts do show up from time to time.
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
Good deal. Athanku.
Show started off slow but this week's episode was awesome. Finally getting the back-story on Mike was extremely interesting to me. Loved it!
I'm hearing good thing about it, but sinceI never watched Breaking Bad...yet... I still have yet to watch this as well. Ae they referencing Breaking Bad at all? is this before or after Breaking Bad?
I watched all seasons of breaking bad and most of it I enjoyed. I've seen maybe 2 episodes of better call Saul and it really dragged , ill watch it soon again.
I'm hearing good thing about it, but sinceI never watched Breaking Bad...yet... I still have yet to watch this as well. Ae they referencing Breaking Bad at all? is this before or after Breaking Bad?
Originally Posted by B8TINGU
This is set up as a prequel to Breaking Bad. Lots of references and BB character cameos so far.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account