Microsoft Confirms Xbox One Friends Lists Will Allow Up To 1,000 People

Xbox One / Series X|S

Found 30 posts - Go to Last Post

Surely they will support the 360 for a lot longer than 2 years after the One's launch, more like 5 years I'd say.

Also I am happy we can now have 1000 friends, been wanting this for years. There does need to be categories though, I would definitely like one for all the people I have boosted with over the years Smile
You can have 1000 friends (completely unnecessary) but you can also "follow" an unlimited number of people.
confirmed by MS today the 360 will be supported for 3 years and 100 games comming out for it in that time span
confirmed by MS today the 360 will be supported for 3 years and 100 games comming out for it in that time span
Originally Posted by Sith Rick
What does that mean? They are going to shut off the service in 3 years?
Looks like it. So Stallion won't hit a million... HA!
Looks like it. So Stallion won't hit a million... HA!
Originally Posted by porschephiliac
Sure he will, your points don't start at zero with the X1
Yea I say he will as well. HE is already at 926k +. I was hoping smrnov would beat him to it though.
Yea I say he will as well. HE is already at 926k +. I was hoping smrnov would beat him to it though.
Originally Posted by Dark Lord White
Of course Stal will hit a million, that's just a matter of time. He wants it before launch, but I think he'll hit it in Feb.

And Smrnov is awesome guy, never talks smack and everyone loves an underdog so I get that people would root for him. Personally I like both guys so I have no preference.
New Friends App and Multiplayer Features for Xbox Live on Xbox One

http://majornelson.com/2013/10/14/ne...e-on-xbox-one/
New Friends App and Multiplayer Features for Xbox Live on Xbox One

http://majornelson.com/2013/10/14/ne...e-on-xbox-one/
Originally Posted by QuiCkz Ninja
Yay! No more guide button to find your friends!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account