Leaderboards Idea

Feature Requests

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

I had a thought as I was looking at http://www.gamertagnation.com/leader...eaderboard-30/ and noticed that Doug has a a huge amount of achievements for the month and wanted to say something on that leaderboard.

Is there a way we can add a comments or a persistent thread to the bottom/side of the leaderboards so communication can occur in individual leaderboards? I think it would be really nice for the Chaotik competitions to have a little trash talking, congrats, and etc... right there on the page itself.

Does that make sense?
While we are the subject of my leaderboard. I don't want to have to remove people from the leaderboard just in case they decide to compete a month or 2 down the line and it saves me having to keep checking my pending requests so, as the manager of the leaderboard can I have a little tick box for the people that are competing to make them turn green and stand out or even make the non competitors hidden for the month?

On Porsches request. Not everyone likes trash talk boxes on 360v but they would be nice if people are going to use them just for members to be a bit more social and have some banter.
That's really what I meant. I had a little facitious tone there, eh? I wanted to post something directed to Doug about the mass amount of achievements he's earned in the last 26 days. Amazing!

As far as your idea, I think that's brilliant. At least for the active competition boards - it almost needs to have it. If someone doesn't sign up and wins, it's a conflict of interest, right?
I have a spreadsheet with all the past and present competitors on it and I make sure that only the members that have posted in the thread can win but it would be so much easier if I could just tick/untick a box to say you're in and you're not.
I see where that is neccesary in competition boards only, not all of them.
How about to create a country leaderboard guys?
I like the idea of Tick Marks next to active competitors month by month. I find it a little difficult to track your monthly competitions, remember which ones I've joined, have not joined, ect, due to a leaderboard separate from the thread posted to join.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account