How to get badges

General Chat

Pinned Thread
Where I find & How to get this Mystery Badge II, Mystery Badge VI & Mystery Badge VII ?
Where I find & How to get this Mystery Badge II, Mystery Badge VI & Mystery Badge VII ?
Originally Posted by EightVessel6908
Search the forums and you will find some hints. Big Grin
Does anyone have any games that qualify for the Strictly Confidential badge, a game with achievements that are all marked "Secret"? Would think 700 completions would get me it but sadly not
Does anyone have any games that qualify for the Strictly Confidential badge, a game with achievements that are all marked "Secret"? Would think 700 completions would get me it but sadly not
Originally Posted by Strategyboyz21
Here is a list of the games that will qualify for the new Badge. There is also a link on the badge page as well.
Last edited 08-07-2022 at 12:06 AM by MarvzMitts.
For the Strictly Confidential badge -
My initial try for retroactively the badge didn't include everyone that should've received it. So I tweaked it a bit and included everyone that met the criteria already. It's good now.
Edit: Badge 6 is my last Easter Egg one...

Mystery Badges 6 & 8 are baking my noodle. Got the rest of the EE ones!
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:48 AM by C64 Mat.
Edit: Badge 6 is my last Easter Egg one...

Mystery Badges 6 & 8 are baking my noodle. Got the rest of the EE ones!
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I am still trying to figure out VIII also.
I just need II and VI. Looks like VI is the one most have trouble finding.
I am still trying to figure out VIII also.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Could be Frogger, was my first thought,
however I was way off base.
A frog in a log got me trying all sorts!
Never give up - you'll figure it out -
go and look for a log on site.
Even try different types of logs.

I just need II and VI. Looks like VI is the one most have trouble finding.
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
It shouldn't be too hard - a staff member on site has a moustache. You can find it!
Last edited 09-16-2022 at 06:48 AM by C64 Mat.

II shouldn't be too hard - a staff member on site has a moustache. You can find it!
I am guilt of this too, so let try and keep this thread specific to badge ideas. I copied C64 Mat's post to HERE so it can be discussed within the existing mystery badge VIII thread.
How do you get mystery badge VI an mystery badge VIi?

An also wanted cheat code?
How do you get mystery badge VI an mystery badge VIi?

An also wanted cheat code?
Originally Posted by assassincreed83
VI... "Here's a hint: Search for something that lets you reminisce the past." But it will only work at certain times...

VII... "Here's a hint: one is the loneliest number." I don't remember exactly what I did, but that's an important clue I've italicized; I remember that much.

As for wanted, you probably have the right code but are missing a simple step many of us have overlooked. The only hint I'll offer here is to look at your phone and the code (well, maybe an older phone Lol )
Hey!

I've been chipping away at these easter egg type badges and have had a blast doing so! Now I am down to just "Gotta catch 'em all" and given it numerous attempts but none of the codes seemingly work... Would appreciate a hand with this one Smile
Hey!

I've been chipping away at these easter egg type badges and have had a blast doing so! Now I am down to just "Gotta catch 'em all" and have given it numerous attempts but none of the codes seemingly work... Would appreciate a hand with this one Smile
Originally Posted by Games Master
IIRC, other members have recently had issues attempting to unlock that particular badge, so it's possible the requirements were accidentally changed during a site update as the clickable image needed for one of the mystery badges was accidentally removed during an update (the image was later restored).
I tried some codes, but it did not work and i have no idea which code i used to get the badge 2 years ago. Sorry Games Master.
@Dvader83 An accidental update change would make a lot of sense, I remember reading about that a while back yeah on the one mystery badge. I’ll try a few more to be sure I guess.

@Thijminecraft02 No worries, I appreciate you trying to help me out nonetheless Smile
I'm in need of further help with the Wanted badge. I've gotten all the others in the past few days with minimal help, but I've had to scour the forums for clues for this one... and I'm obviously overthinking it based on some of the comments people made after they figured it out. But I've been thinking on it for too long and I can only come up with crazy complicated things at this point.

I guess I'm in need of some clearer hints - the others here will surely make more sense in retrospect. But I'm out of ideas.

It shouldn't be too hard - a staff member on site has a moustache. You can find it!
Thank you for your little poem.
Last edited 03-27-2023 at 04:41 PM by General Tynstar.
I'm in need of further help with the Wanted badge. I've gotten all the others in the past few days with minimal help, but I've had to scour the forums for clues for this one... and I'm obviously overthinking it based on some of the comments people made after they figured it out. But I've been thinking on it for too long and I can only come up with crazy complicated things at this point.

I guess I'm in need of some clearer hints - the others here will surely make more sense in retrospect. But I'm out of ideas.
Originally Posted by Taillear Dubh
I just finally figured out the issue when watching a video about the cheat codes in GTA IV after struggling with it for awhile.

It's not exactly all numbers that you have to type in... Hopefully that hint in addition to the other stuff you've seen pushes you over the edge to figuring it out.

This now means I am only missing Mystery Badge VI. I have absolutely zero clue where to even begin other than I'm pretty sure it can only be unlocked within a specific timeframe
Mystery Badge VI is a PITA. Everyone that has unlocked it has been on a Thursday.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account