Found 13 posts - Go to Last Post

I searched the forums to try to not make a new thread for this, but nothing was open.

My Completionist is showing as locked, but is showing at the 1/1(100%) progress. Not to mention I'm up to Completionist VI. I was waiting for my entire profile to sync with the site before making this post.
I searched the forums to try to not make a new thread for this, but nothing was open.

My Completionist is showing as locked, but is showing at the 1/1(100%) progress. Not to mention I'm up to Completionist VI. I was waiting for my entire profile to sync with the site before making this post.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
No problem there, we actually encourage new thread be created instead of you posting to someone else's issue, it may seem that you were just commenting instead of actually ask about your issue. Also just because you think your profile has been completed in synch may not be the case, theres a s lot more going on behind the scene 's then you may think.. anyway I'm glad you brought this up as it seems there may be some issues with these sets of badges. I'll let Eric know.
Have the same issue Smile

Thanks for saving me from having to open a new thread Dacoto :P
Ditto - there are a couple of other badges that I've got stuck in a 100% state, but I was going to hold off posting them until my account does fully sync up (which might be a while yet).
See Stick Out Tongue Dale and Cormyre are the exact reason I didn't want to just flood a new thread :P This is something that feels better suited to a general problem than specific to one GT. And with the influx of new members, that only reinforces the idea that some of these badge issues/bugs be more group minded than user minded. Personally, I'm not real into creating a whole lot of "This is an issue for me specifically" threads.

And thanks to the admins for the quick response.
Ah, I see now, no worries and thanks for looking out! I try to be on top of things, may make me seem narcissistic but I'm only trying to do my job..also the weekends I usually can reply faster as work puts me a little behind during the week.

Now that I see more of you experiencing the same issue, that might just mean something here.. I'll see what we can do. Eric's the man for badge magic, so off to the wizard I go.
Last edited 06-17-2014 at 03:14 AM by B8TINGU.
I just went looking for threads because I'm having the same issue. I'll create my own if the admins / mods prefer, but as this seems to be a big issue, I figured posting here would work. I am fairly new, so it may still update itself, but badges II thru V unlocked just fine for me.
Same problem here, might try to complete another game to see if it unlocks. It might be one of those that won't award retroactive
Which would be odd, because the rest of this series of badges seems to....
OK you gamers.. everyone who has posted in this thread has been awarded the completionist badge, except Dale Baldwin...because he's refused my friend request...lol.. j/k.. Dale your badge had since unlocked by itself.

If anyone else has missing badges please let me know in other threads or PM's.. thanks for the patience.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account