"Your Gamertag Needs an Update"

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 17 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
The site is telling me that my privacy settings are preventing the site from reading my profile. I have not made any changes to my profile since joining the site. I am unsure what changed nor why and how it relates to this site's ability to scan my tag.
The site is telling me that my privacy settings are preventing the site from reading my profile. I have not made any changes to my profile since joining the site. I am unsure what changed nor why and how it relates to this site's ability to scan my tag.
Originally Posted by Dacoto
I had the same issue about a month ago and it seemingly corrected itself within a day.
It seems to be corrected currently, but an odd issue to try to figure out.
Status changed to 'Resolved'
Originally Posted by GTN Eric
I just got the same message this morning....
I just got the same message this morning....
Originally Posted by Snappleback
I had it pop up yesterday but it's gone today.
I have it today, I made no changes. Will see if it is gone tomorrow.
Eric posted in the GTN Dicord that he would be updating the site to lessen the frequency of it going offline, so I wonder if this particular issue is linked to the instability of the site.
Eric posted in the GTN Dicord that he would be updating the site to lessen the frequency of it going offline, so I wonder if this particular issue is linked to the instability of the site.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I always assumed that was the case, that something is running in the backend and must be running for certain tags when the site experiences latency and the scripts fail for those users during that period.
It hasn't been exactly 24 hours yet, I still have the message up on my profile. I will check again tonight after work.
I forced a sync to solve another issue I am having and the message is now gone from my profile.
It comes and goes some days, but it disappears after a while... I would not be worried
It comes and goes some days, but it disappears after a while... I would not be worried
Originally Posted by Arkkant
Except, an issue is an issue, and should be reported, so that it can be properly investigated and addressed. I don't believe anyone is worried, but, when one piece of code is broken, there can be additional issues undetected which should be addressed.
Except, an issue is an issue, and should be reported, so that it can be properly investigated and addressed. I don't believe anyone is worried, but, when one piece of code is broken, there can be additional issues undetected which should be addressed.
Originally Posted by futiles
This. I don't want a mild annoyance of an intermittent message to become a larger, experience-breaking issue.
Bumpy bumpy bump.

Got this message again today.
I thought a person hack me. So I not alone?

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account