Risen 1 and Kingdom Rush?

Issues & Bug Reports

Found 7 posts - Go to Last Post

Resolved
I've been playing these (and unlocking achievements) for days, but my last played game is still showing something different. Will they be updated soon?

Cheers Big Grin
I've been playing these (and unlocking achievements) for days, but my last played game is still showing something different. Will they be updated soon?

Cheers Big Grin
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I see you have the 360 version done, so I think you are having an issue with the One version. This is something Eric would have to look into. Kingdom Rush just needs to be added to the site.
I see you have the 360 version done, so I think you are having an issue with the One version. This is something Eric would have to look into. Kingdom Rush just needs to be added to the site.
Originally Posted by MarvzMitts
Yes, that's correct - it's released as "Risen 1" to differentiate it on the marketplace. Thanks for the info Smile
Just to let you know that both issues still persist Smile
Risen 1 appears to be fixed; I've added Kingdom Rush but it looks like the API site is currently down, so I'll have to update and add achievements tomorrow.
Risen 1 appears to be fixed; I've added Kingdom Rush but it looks like the API site is currently down, so I'll have to update and add achievements tomorrow.
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
Awesome; thank you!
Status changed to 'Resolved' - Both games have been added/updated and should be working properly.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account