Additional achievement information

Feature Requests

Found 4 posts - Go to Last Post

Under Review
So I see some achievement info is already present, mainly DLC, Online, and Secret. I think some more information will be invaluable, such as the following:

State. Is the achievement broken? Some indicator to denote it being buggy (might not unlock, but should eventually), broken (used to be unlockable but now isn't, either because of a faulty patch or a server shutdown) or straight up unobtainable (never unlocked worked at any point) would be extremely useful

People needed. All online components have different requirements for how many people you need to get certain achievements. Some game modes require 6 to start, some achievements require 24 accounts in the lobby at the end of the match, etc.

Also open to hearing ideas others may have!
So I see some achievement info is already present, mainly DLC, Online, and Secret. I think some more information will be invaluable, such as the following:

State. Is the achievement broken? Some indicator to denote it being buggy (might not unlock, but should eventually), broken (used to be unlockable but now isn't, either because of a faulty patch or a server shutdown) or straight up unobtainable (never unlocked worked at any point) would be extremely useful

People needed. All online components have different requirements for how many people you need to get certain achievements. Some game modes require 6 to start, some achievements require 24 accounts in the lobby at the end of the match, etc.

Also open to hearing ideas others may have!
Originally Posted by Vitiated1
The unobtainable flag is already implemented, actually! I'm going to spend a few next hours on tagging anyway.

About those other flags, personally I'd like them too, but as far as I can reach, if they do get here, it'd be by Eric.
Status changed to 'Under Review' - I like the idea of having achievement "flags" indicating player requirements (single player, co-op, etc..) however a few things need to be implemented before we can properly set these and any other non-existing "flags".

First and foremost, I'd like to add an option for you guys to enter these "flags" since the sheer size of the achievements in the database would quickly overwhelm the minimal size of our staff. This tool has been something I've had on the road map for what seems like forever.

I'd be curious to look into this some more as long as we have willing participants to help out in identifying these tags on achievements. Badges could be added in for helping out in this area too.
Good thing to add too are if an achievement is missable Big Grin

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account