What are you listening to now...?

Entertainment

Well, right now I am listening to the commercials during the Big Bang Theory.

But, I did just go to a concert, so, for music, I do have Faith No More in my head.
Well, right now I am listening to the commercials during the Big Bang Theory.

But, I did just go to a concert, so, for music, I do have Faith No More in my head.
Originally Posted by futiles
You went to a Faith No More concert? Epic!!! lol.. I really like their new song Mother F'ker... (well thats the censored name)

Oh and right now I'm listening to Slayer.....Chemical Warfare.... anxiously awaiting the new album to drop.
Let's get it crackin' - Deuce
Die MF die - Dope
5 star remix - Yo Gotti
Freak (Like me) - Underwhelmed
Angel - Underwhelmed
Reveal - Underwhelmed
The humbling river - Puscifer
After watching frozen my wife walked around for weeks singing that.
I know you pain.
Originally Posted by Sentimentalnoos
Thank you for the sympathy. Big Grin

Currently I am listening to Nine Inch Nails' 'Hesitation Marks' disc (again) while I work. Love it.
Our Lady Peace - Stealing Babies (Live)
Good old MUCH Music

Slayer's Raining Blood, 'cause there's never a bad time for it.
Minecraft soundtrack because the boy is playing it now... and there is never a bad time for Raining Blood.
\M/ Seen them live a few months back.
Just listened to OTEP Apex predator.. Before that it was some Just Dance 4 songs...and now I'm listening to my Gf complain....lol.
I never thought it would be true that you just kind of stop listening to new music after 25... Now almost a decade later I'm listening to Rage Against the Machine, Tech N9ne and Hollywood Undead on repeat and complaining about how all the new stuff on the radio is terrible. At least aside from Rage they are still making new albums.
Last edited 06-26-2015 at 03:07 AM by StophJ.
I never thought it would be true that you just kind of stop listening to new music after 25... Now almost a decade later I'm listening to Rage Against the Machine, Tech N9ne and Hollywood Undead on repeat and complaining about how all the new stuff on the radio is terrible. At lease aside from Rage they are still making new albums.
Originally Posted by StophJ
I try to keep an open mind, but I completely understand where you'er at with this. I think musically you kind of just get to a point where your complacent.
Originally Posted by Preludecris
wow dope choice I havnt heard much of metalstep but it made metallica worth listening to.

yes i even listen to some rap
This.. and it's one one of my most favorite songs...Ever!

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account