YouTube Links, share your gaming!

Gaming Chat

The last moments of a championship run as the tension rises right before the ring moves.

https://youtu.be/q3Ascj3PwNM
Far Cry Primal- Search & Rescue Mission Stealth Run #1

Last edited 01-09-2022 at 08:10 AM by I Am Kernholio.
Far Cry Primal- Search & Rescue Mission Stealth Run #2

Last edited 01-09-2022 at 08:10 AM by I Am Kernholio.
Far Cry Primal- Village Mission Spirit Totem Stealth Run Expert Difficulty No HUD

Last edited 01-09-2022 at 08:09 AM by I Am Kernholio.
Far Cry Primal- Village Mission Spirit Totem Stealth Run Expert Difficulty No HUD

[url]https://
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
Not sure the section in bold needs to be included.
Not sure the section in bold needs to be included.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
Yeah it doesn't, been forgetting to delete that section when embedding.
Far Cry Primal- Swaras Outpost Stealth Liberation Expert Difficulty No HUD

Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon- Stealth Kills Montage ALL Hostage Rescue Quests Done Stealthily Hard Difficulty Xbox One

I lost my team near the end of the game, but I put in a good effort till the Ring closed in on us.

Riders Republic:

I was having a bad run and was sitting in second place, but the NPC in front made a little error.

bwahahaha that was funny!!!

Riders Republic:

I was having a bad run and was sitting in second place, but the NPC in front made a little error.

Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
Riders Republic:

Originally Posted by Nod Nolan
I don't think I've ever seen the finish line be like, "No, you don't get to win!"
Metro 2033 Redux- Stealth Kills, Dry Station Undetected

Metro 2033 Redux- Stealth Kills Black Station Undetected

Wolfenstein: The New Order- Stealth Kills, Chapter 02 Asylum Stealth Run Uber Difficulty

Mad Max is an under rated gem. Here is a taste of me fighting off one of gangs of the wasteland in the middle of a sandstorm.

Mad Max is an under rated gem. Here is a taste of me fighting off one of gangs of the wasteland in the middle of a sandstorm.

Originally Posted by MarvzMitts

Nice! That game looks fun, I bought it a while back but haven't started it yet, but will eventually. It seems like a game I'd really enjoy so I'm looking forward to playing. How is it achievement wise? Easy? Difficult? Somehwere in the middle? Just from reading the list it seems like a good amount of variety and a lot of different things to do, looks fun though.
[Prototype 2] - All Rampage Events Completed with Platinum Medals/High Scores

Nice! That game looks fun, I bought it a while back but haven't started it yet, but will eventually. It seems like a game I'd really enjoy so I'm looking forward to playing. How is it achievement wise? Easy? Difficult? Somehwere in the middle? Just from reading the list it seems like a good amount of variety and a lot of different things to do, looks fun though.
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
There are two achievements that I believe you can not get anymore, but I would still play it anyway. Otherwise the achievements came naturally just playing and enjoying the game.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account