Viral Achievement Megathread (offers and requests)

Gaming Chat

Found 8 posts - Go to Last Post

There are a number of games that have "Viral" achievements. Use this thread to list the viral achievements you're willing to spread to others (I suggest adding if you prefer a PM here or a message over Xbox Network/Xbox Live) and post a request if you need one but don't see somebody offering.

Myself, I can spread:
And while technically not viral, I can help get World Traveler in A Kingdom for Keflings. All I ask here is that you add another banner tower to my collection.

Feel free to PM me here or via Xbox. Smile
I would like help with World Traveler, although I may have to start a new game, as it's been a while since I last played.
I would like help with World Traveler, although I may have to start a new game, as it's been a while since I last played.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
I'll send you a PM and we can figure out the best time to do it. All you need is the game as you'll be joining my multiplayer save Smile
I'll send you a PM and we can figure out the best time to do it. All you need is the game as you'll be joining my multiplayer save Smile
Originally Posted by HyruleBalverine
I see that I was wrong in which achievement I needed to complete the game. I need the Friend one (Collect 10 unique player banners from other giants during Xbox LIVE play).
I see that I was wrong in which achievement I needed to complete the game. I need the Friend one (Collect 10 unique player banners from other giants during Xbox LIVE play).
I can still help with that one. Just get far enough in a multiplayer game to be able to build a banner tower and I can come in with a couple of alt accounts.
I still need 4 or 5 banner towers if you'd be willing to trade Smile
I still need 4 or 5 banner towers if you'd be willing to trade Smile
Originally Posted by YodinAlFadr
I would be willing to trade.

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account