Anyone who has played Harm's Way

Gaming Chat

Found 10 posts - Go to Last Post

Looking for someone to quickly help me earn the achievement for joining a multiplayer game, so just need someone to start a game that I can join. If you also don't have the achievement, I can start one for you to join as well. If you haven't unlocked the other multiplayer achievements or don't have a second controller I can assist you with those if needed. I posted a gaming session on Trueachievements, so if anyone could help me out feel free to join or reply here, thanks.
Ok, I will play harms way on 9/4/2022 or 9/5/2022 if I can.
Last edited 08-29-2022 at 11:28 AM by Maxemin222.
Is your GT EchoEvie9291 (that's the only sessions I see on TA)? If so, I can join and help if you have issues. Or just shoot me a message and we can set up a good time.
Already got it done but thanks anyway! I do need help in earning 2 missions for Far Cry 3 though for the missions Payback and Overboard if anyone could help me with that
If anyone need this just send message in Xbox live
Already got it done but thanks anyway! I do need help in earning 2 missions for Far Cry 3 though for the missions Payback and Overboard if anyone could help me with that
Originally Posted by I Am Kernholio
do you still need them? maybe i can help
do you still need them? maybe i can help
Originally Posted by Dawneslayer
The Far Cry 3 multiplayer/co-op servers were shut down on October 1st.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
But, you can earn the achievements in split screen! I need to get back to that at some point...
But, you can earn the achievements in split screen! I need to get back to that at some point...
Originally Posted by C64 Mat
I played the stacks for 3 and Blood Dragon when I played the 360 versions. Thankfully, the servers going down helped push me to get 3 done. Story was good imo, but I have liked all of the Far Crys that I have played so far.
Originally Posted by Dvader83
i thought so, just haven't played in a while so i wasn't 100% sure

Already have an account? Login here

Login to your account